I'm trying to get a vid from my camera on youtube, it's a .avi and it's not working at all.. how can i convert it to something that does.
Matthew 7:7 ""Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you."

Pop Punk! Check us out!: Flinch
.avi has always worked for me
Are you conforming to YouTube's uploading rules?
I hope it doesn't seem, like I'm young, foolish, and green.
Let me in for a minute, you're not my life but I want you in it

O Dayya, te echaré de menos, siempre

Y siempre
Y para siempre
There's a 1000mb limit I think.

I wanted to upload a vid I made, but it was a 15mins long .avi file, and the size was 1.63GB. lol
every vid I've ever uploaded to YouTube has been .avi.

So, that's not your trouble. It's either too big, or you broke rules or something (as other people mentioned.
It's 39mb
Matthew 7:7 ""Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you."

Quote by Rocking-Rob
use "super" video converter

I got that yesterday and I don't undertsand how to use it. I'm trying to convert an .avi to my iPod. Help please
"The rule of law -- it must be held high! And if it falls you pick it up and hold it even higher!" - Hercule Poirot

© Soul Power
You can "like" upload .avi to "like" youtube, cause "like" every video on youtube is "like" .avi.
McLovin is my hero!

It's not the going that the pit cares about.
It's the coming.
Quote by McLovin-
You can "like" upload .avi to "like" youtube, cause "like" every video on youtube is "like" .avi.

You're Mclovin.. Cool.

Anyway, I like figured it out and like it's like working now so like I'll have my vid up soon! Like really sorry for like not trying to figure it out like harder so like.. Thanks guys, like it means a lot to me.

/like end of thread.

Last edited by tr3nt at Mar 3, 2008,
I like dont not not know.. i like think you like can though..... like

like EDIT: ok but like dont make like a thread like about you video.
sup?
I often use iWisoft Free Video Converter to transfer avi to flv for Youtube. Nice work.
oh, so old question-post! But hope it's still helpful for others.
can you like not bump like old threads, like please?

EDIT: this has been bumped twice now
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
Last edited by Pastafarian96 at May 19, 2015,