so ive got a couple hundred sitting around and i need a wireless. ive been looking and ive got 2 choices.
either
http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/AudioTechnica-ATW2110-Body-Pack-Wireless-System-with-Instrument-Cable?sku=276530

or

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/Sennheiser-Freeport-Wireless-Instrument-Set?sku=270629

both are in my budget range. so please help me pick. im also open to any suggestions thanks
Well, Jesus Christ, I'm not scared to die,

I'm a little bit scared of what comes after

Do I get the gold chariot?

Do I float through the ceiling?
i'd go with the sennhieser, it's quite a bit cheaper and im confident it would do a good job.
Professional Mixing available at request.

Everton FC
Quote by Footzyrama
i'd go with the sennhieser, it's quite a bit cheaper and im confident it would do a good job.

alrite thank you very much

i have an akg wireless system, i dont know how much it costs but i think its great. i like my tone better with that than with a instrument cable
Quote by gatechballer
SoLgEr is the ****ing man!!!!!
On the sennhieser one what does channel c or channel a mean? That is an option you can get
i wouldn't get the audio-technica. i've used 3, and every one of them cut out a lot. plus they mess up your tone somewhat. if you come across a samson around your price range, i'd consider it. i have one, and it's the best i've ever used. until i lost the ac adapter for it and can't find one that will work in it boo on that.
alrite. thanks a lot. which one do u think would be better for shows though? or am i looking at the wrong ones for that?

there all for shows, just use what one you like
Quote by gatechballer
SoLgEr is the ****ing man!!!!!
also check out AKG or shure, those are by far some of the best brands out there
Quote by pedaler466
Shreadhead22 had nothing helpful to say to me. He just immediatly started being a prick.

Quote by Yngwi3
Shredhead's advice is the best in the thread.

-Mesa Roadster
-Mesa 4x12
-'93 Gibby LP studio
-535q
-CE5/DD-220
-TS9dx
-EB volume
-Shure Wireless