I came to rant, I can't see one of my favorite bands, Chevelle because I have to be 18 to enter the damn bar they are coming to and i've wanted to see them for a while and they finnaly come but I can't get in. I'm 17 for christ's sake, the only thing that differs from me and an 18 year old is an ID showing that i'm 18, a legal adult. I've been to bars before where it was an exception when bands came and it was all ages. Not this bar though.....pricks.

/rant over.
Well the other difference is you're not 18...deal with it.
Quote by Guitarfreak777
I came to rant, I can't see one of my favorite bands, Chevelle because I have to be 18 to enter the damn bar they are coming to and i've wanted to see them for a while and they finnaly come but I can't get in. I'm 17 for christ's sake, the only thing that differs from me and an 18 year old is an ID showing that i'm 18, a legal adult. I've been to bars before where it was an exception when bands came and it was all ages. Not this bar though.....pricks.

/rant over.

Yes, the only thing that makes you different from a legal adult is the fact that you aren't a legal adult. How unfair.
Quote by Godzilla1969
I love you, Muphin. You have great taste in music.

Quote by Pacifica112J
Muphin > You

The Cooperation
Quote by Muphin
Yes, the only thing that makes you different from a legal adult is the fact that you aren't a legal adult. How unfair.

Being a legal adult, shouldn't stop me from seeing a fav band, that's a lame reason.
Quote by Guitarfreak777
Being a legal adult, shouldn't stop me from seeing a fav band, that's a lame reason.

Comma splicing should stop you from seeing your favourite band.
Quote by Godzilla1969
I love you, Muphin. You have great taste in music.

Quote by Pacifica112J
Muphin > You

The Cooperation
Quote by Guitarfreak777

Well there's certain restrictions the landlord would have to follow i go to a pub which used to allow kids in for shows and recently they had to crack down and guess what it's better far better because you don't have upity 16 and 17 year old little ****s being annoying.
Ohh Chevelle I saw those guys just recently. Man was it good. Im so glad im 18.. Thank god im 18.
Quote by Draken
Well there's certain restrictions the landlord would have to follow i go to a pub which used to allow kids in for shows and recently they had to crack down and guess what it's better far better because you don't have upity 16 and 17 year old little ****s being annoying.

True, but that sorta screwed me out of getting to see my fav band.
Quote by Muphin
Comma splicing should stop you from seeing your favourite band.

+1

Grammar police ftw.
Quote by hug a llama
You put parentheses in parentheses. I...I...I think I love you.

Quote by Vos
THANK YOU! You're my hero!
Anyhow, I find it rather odd you can drive a car and have the power to kill another human instantly but not be able to be around alcohol at a local bar to see a band. The U.S. needs to rethink some of their standards.
Go back in time and force yourself out of your mother a couple months before you were born. Sure, you'll be confined to a wheel chair and have no idea whats going on around you, but you'll be 18 and will be able to see Chevelle, right?
imagine my anger when i turned 18 and a few months later when i wanted to see reverend horton heat at a bar i discovered the place was 19+.

the only excuse would be to keep high school seniors out. it's so lame.

maybe if more people were pro-life, we'd all be 18 or 19 nine months sooner.
#DTWD
Quote by primusfan
imagine my anger when i turned 18 and a few months later when i wanted to see reverend horton heat at a bar i discovered the place was 19+.

the only excuse would be to keep high school seniors out. it's so lame.

maybe if more people were pro-life, we'd all be 18 or 19 nine months sooner.

19+ wtf is the point of that? I mean the only agrument at 18+ is that you're a legal adult. What possible argument could there possibly be for 19+?
go in from the back door with a guitar and say ur bringing the band their backup gtar from a local music shop
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

GENERATION 9: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Quote by Guitarfreak777
19+ wtf is the point of that? I mean the only agrument at 18+ is that you're a legal adult. What possible argument could there possibly be for 19+?

Well, I believe 19 is the drinking age in Canada so that could be it. However if not in Canada I have no idea.

Anyway, fake ID.

srsly.
:
Quote by malachifivebass
you cant make a male musician choose music or sex, its like asking a fat man twinkie or brownie

Quote by iamnotrabid
Quote by metdethslaythrx
Naomi
it's "I moan" backwards
No, it's I maon.

Phail

I WILL one day rule the world, Pm me with the position you want and Ill see if it is open.
if you hate beer bars really suck. 2 shots pays for the ****ing bottle. chevelle rules!
Audio Ecstasy Productions!

Guitar/Backline Tech in the Los Angeles area and on tour!
Custom guitar pedals and cabling for stage and studio!

I set up DAWs and tweak computers to record audio. Hit me up @ audioecstasyproductions[at}gmail.com