So I finally got the money to order a Daphne Blue mustang two weeks ago today. So I went to my local Guitar Center an ordered. The nearest one was at a GC in LA and they were gonna get it shipped from there to them(Arizona) so they said it would take about three days to come in. Well it's been two weeks since the order. Normally I'm the kinda guy who would say big deal, $*** happens, But I've had a few suggestions from friends to ask for some swag for any "inconvenience" it has caused me. So what do you guys think, just keep my normal cool or try and get something outa it?
Quote by MASTER JiMMY
Stop failing, and things will work out.
i ordered a guitar stand from their website on december 29, and i just got it two weeks ago.

so i feel your pain.
get some free stuff, I mean they did screw up.
My Gear:

MIM Fat Strat
Ibanez V70CE
Epiphone S-210
Danelectro '59 Factory Spec Reissue
Godin 5th Ave Kingpin

Fender Hot Rod Deluxe (x2)
Crybaby 535Q Wah
Marshall Regenerator
EHX Little Big Muff
BBE "Supa-Charger" Power Supply
Well, the obvious thing to do is drive all the way to that GC, break into the store when it's closed, and steal every single guitar in the shop. Then you sell all of those on seperate ebay accounts so that the feds will never find you. Be sure to wear a full chembio suit with 500 layers of uber-sterilized latex gloves on your hands when you walk in to the store so that you don't leave any DNA around.
And when you do get the guitar you ordered, well, hey, it's a win-win situation!

Or, you could just call the store and ask. Maybe they got your address wrong or something. Stuff like that happens all the time.
Signature? What's a signature?

Quote by WlCmToTheJungle
the house burnt down
pics coming soon!
<.<
>,>

Quote by metalscott76
No!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Best theory lesson EVER!
Same thing happened to my cousin they kept saying they were gonna get it in but they never did, he took his money back and bought it online.