Page 1 of 3
Mine is the fat ugly chick showing me her tits during my solo.
Tom Anderson Hollow Classic
72 thin line tele

Barber trifecta fuzz
Mi audio Crunch Box
Clyde Wah
Barber Burn Unit
Ocean efx Texas deuce
Boomerang chorus delay
Barber ltd

1971 Pro reverb
Fender acoustasonic
Fender super champ xd
LOL i don`t gig... but i was at a local show not to long ago and a few times a band would be playing and then bang no sound LOL because they tripped the breaker which cut the power... that would have to suck
Not being heard! The worst is when you forget to soundcheck, so when you kick into the song you realize that you can't hear yourself over the drums. Or most of all, tuning just for 1-2 songs then tuning back down again.
having the drummer foget his que to enter the song
Well, Jesus Christ, I'm not scared to die,

I'm a little bit scared of what comes after

Do I get the gold chariot?

Do I float through the ceiling?
Quote by morierdeity
Not being heard! The worst is when you forget to soundcheck, so when you kick into the song you realize that you can't hear yourself over the drums. Or most of all, tuning just for 1-2 songs then tuning back down again.

Why would you even play live without doing a soundcheck?

The thing that pisses me off is twats in the crowd telling me to use my star power.
I hate it when i dive bomb in a solo and all the strings break.
Ibanez RG1570
B.C. Rich KKV
Jackson RR3
Jackson RR5
Ibanez S320
Ibanez S520EX
Vox AD50VT-XL
Dunlop Zakk Wylde Wah
Marshall 2203KK
Marshall 1960A 4x12 Cab
Boss ML-2 Metalcore
Coffin Case Blooddrive
When they don't let me aim my amp away from the crowd, even when they mic up the amps.
String snappage.
Guitar falling out of tune during song.
Drunk hecklers. (Sometimes they're fun though)
Tripping.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
nothing...i love it...
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Better than hooked on crack, I suppose. I'd rather know my kids are safe at home beating their meat than out in the world robbing old women for their crack fix.

Quote by *sigh*
What a huge coincidence. I have a butthole also.
When the crowd doesn't get into it as much you want.

You look like a real douchebag when you don't sing a section of song because you expect the crowd too, and then all you hear is silence.
Quote by morierdeity
The worst is when you forget to soundcheck.

Forget? God damn boy, last show I played I didn't get a sound check anyway, hell I wanted one but the sound guy was all like "nah, too many bands, just get your kit on stage dude." there's me standing there all

During a set: no crowd reaction, breaking strings and dropping picks.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
my pants threatenig to fall off coz they're too low and someone takes a pic while im pulling it up. lol... apart from that no crowd respponse, Bad sound guy (who feels its his job to keep changing the volume levels DRASTICALLY during our show), and small stages.
Quote by AngelOfHatred

The thing that pisses me off is twats in the crowd telling me to use my star power.

To me:
Quote by crazy8rgood

In fact, I almost ALWAYS agree with YourDad.

Quote by itchy guitar
One of the best replies ever.

In the same thread

Do you love Arsis?
When your strap buttons explode from your guitar cause your rockin' way to hard. Straplocks are your bestfriend.
defanitly small stages i freakin hate em
never want to stage dive in fear of no one catching me ahah
breaking of strings in the middle of the song ugh
crowd trying to get on stage and messin with stuff (takin the mike etc...)
etc, etc, etc....
So how many of these actually happened... : P.
Stage diving, flashing : P ?

I'll go with being booked with 7 hardcore emo screamo bands, as a band that does NO screaming, plays in drop D at the lowest, and takes influence from new school thrash, to power metal.

Looking forward to this gig so much.
Quote by boardsofcanada
^^

<_<
~Bass'-play-er.

The #1 member of the club that isn't terribly predjudiced against emo. Get over yourselves.
PM me, or just say # x
And part of Fortysix and twos Defenders of Emo club.

" Zach_F I love you for that."
Quote by AngelOfHatred

Haha. Yeah the show is a real bummer if the guitarist doesn't flip his axe around and float like a buddhist monk.
Someone else here mentioned dropping picks. It also really pissed me off one time when I had just performed a badass 15 minute jam with my drummer in front of my whole school (1300+) and once we were finished everyone was like "Yeah, we couldn't really hear you over the drums..." But hey atleast they could SEE that I was shredding...psh
-TheTrueAceOfSpades
Quote by Zaphod_Beeblebr
Forget? God damn boy, last show I played I didn't get a sound check anyway, hell I wanted one but the sound guy was all like "nah, too many bands, just get your kit on stage dude." there's me standing there all

yah, well basically we were nervous and just wanted to kick into the set. As soon as I plugged in the drummer counted us down so I couldn't mess with the settings/volume. It was horrible.
Just generally that feeling of somebody ****ing everything up for me. And string snappage is a fear, but I tend to change all the strings on my guitars before I play live, gotta be somethin on the safe side for that. Oh, and when your band cuts a song short without mentioning it to you and at the end you hit 3 more notes before stopping. Garbage, that's why I play in death metal bands now, to avoid the problematic punk band situations.
lets see..
sound check is a big one.
no crowd reaction at all.
bad singers.
bad drummers.
tuning.
picks.
stupid drunk sluts.
playing with bands out of your genre.
trying out a new second guitarist and having his tone ice pick my ear, breaking picks, some jackass touching my amp settings, chord crapping out, singer being to drunk to sing, being drunk and puking.
Gear
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Ibanez EX 470 (1991)

Peavey 6505 combo
Vox Valvetronix AD15VT
Danville 1X12 Cab
Kustom 12w tube

Dunlop Crybaby
DOD overdrive(YJM)
Boss Ns-2
PodXt
Dod 250 Overdrive
emo kids in the crowd,
no sound check
bad sound guy
no one in the band gets nuts but you
over hype

that about sums it up.
Guitar
Lyon LI15
Epi Beast
Berhinger V-ampire LX210
Danelectro grilled cheese & t-bone

Bass:
Peavey 112
Ibanez gsr200

Saving for Bugera 333 $300 / $599 :|

Quote by Doppelgänger
Agreed. There's no point in doing anything if she looks like shit.
um i dint say my pants actually fell off. but i was caught pulling them up. lol...
In my experience:

-Trailing cables all over the stage (venue INSISTED on all of this lighting stuff).
-Small stages.
-Crap monitors.
-Drunk guy kissing my shoes (this actually happened).
-Guitar going out-of-tune mid-song.
-Other members stop playing.
-Drunk bandmates.
-Voice cracking.
-Sore throat (I'm a trained singer- 'making do' doesn't cut it).
-Guitar tech gives me the wrong guitar for the wrong song. Nothing worse than having your standard guitar for a DGDGBD song!
Cord clumpage, strings breaking, and playing while intoxicated. It's just too hard, man! Especially when you set up your gear, you have no idea what the hell you are doing. SRV was a trooper.
Having sucky sound engineers.
that turn the guitar down way too much and it gets over-powered.
B - MAN

My Main Rig:
☺1998 Gibson Les Paul Studio DC
☺Reverend Rocco(USA)
☺Martin DM
☺Peavey ValveKing 112
☺Dunlop Tortex(1.35Mm) Picks
☺Everly Rockers - .10guage.
☺Martin - .11guage.
☺Too many effects to list.
the "hurry up and get here then wait"... load in at 5-6 pm... then sound check... then wait HOURS till you actually play... thus worrying about band mates getting too f'd up to play from being fed shots/beers/pills/bumps/tokes all night during the wait.
Quote by hrdcorelaxplaya
Your crappy amp achieved a purposely crappy tone? I'll alert the presses.
Quote by modernp
Mine is the fat ugly chick showing me her tits during my solo.

LMFAO....fortunatly i never had that happen.
B - MAN

My Main Rig:
☺1998 Gibson Les Paul Studio DC
☺Reverend Rocco(USA)
☺Martin DM
☺Peavey ValveKing 112
☺Dunlop Tortex(1.35Mm) Picks
☺Everly Rockers - .10guage.
☺Martin - .11guage.
☺Too many effects to list.
Quote by Zaphod_Beeblebr

You don't play for Job For a Cowboy do you? Because the lack of sound check/crowd reaction sounds familiar.
Xbox Live tag: Dream Away Rain
Add!

Quote by marko'd
dont sweat how quick your progressing, i heard that Jimi hendrix didnt get his legendary guitar skills until he was dead

Quote by Dreadnought
+ MOTHERFUCKIN' 1
Quote by Ichimaru
You don't play for Job For a Cowboy do you? Because the lack of sound check/crowd reaction sounds familiar.

+1.
I saw them with Megadeth and Evile in Newcastle. You couldn't hear the guitars over everything else and the crowd weren't awake.
Gear:
Gibson Les Paul Custom
Epiphone EDS-1275
Epiphone Les Paul
Schecter C-1+
Peavey Delta Blues
Page 1 of 3