Yahhh none of those are me!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
because he is thinking to himself

"oh look at me, im different because i wear lip rings. and they arent snake bites, they are rings. and im going to separate myself more by taking a picture of myself in the shower, and im going to look sad all the time so ladies think im confused and troubled and want to help me. Plus my hair looks so cool like this."

yup, thats exactly what he was thinking
Quote by dylpikle9
To be honest, you really can't go wrong with a sword

of course, what was i thinking?
Quote by MeltingWaxFace
Afterwards I said to her "Why did you blitz my asshole like that?"

the world is officially over when you have emo kids taking pictures of themselves in the shower
Quote by NGD1313
Well I don't know about solos but how about that Smoke on the Water riff. It's like...impossible.

THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE

I'm Jake. I'm a musician, philosopher, and exhibitionist.
Dude, your constant posting of threads belittling people is starting to annoy me. The last two threads that you've made, I've opened to find bashing. Let them be who they wanna be. It's their loss in the end. It may be stupid in our eyes, but hey, maybe they think they're really cool. Let them think that. Who cares? (Well, besides you...)

EDIT: Wait... it was an emo kid in a shower? I DIDN'T EVEN CLICK ON THE LINK! Disregard my first paragraph.

*grabs torches, pitchforks, and angry mob*
ok, yeah. my name is silly because I signed up when I was 13.

BEDBUGS
Quote by ratmblink123
Dude, your constant posting of threads belittling people is starting to annoy me. The last two threads that you've made, I've opened to find bashing. Let them be who they wanna be. It's their loss in the end. It may be stupid in our eyes, but hey, maybe they think they're really cool. Let them think that. Who cares? (Well, besides you...)

EDIT: Wait... it was an emo kid in a shower? I DIDN'T EVEN CLICK ON THE LINK! Disregard my first paragraph.

*grabs torches, pitchforks, and angry mob*

you had me going there for a sec

and ive been doing other stuff besides bashing so ya know
Quote by MeltingWaxFace
Afterwards I said to her "Why did you blitz my asshole like that?"