Amps:
Bugera V55HD w/avatar cab
Fender Champ 600 with 4 ohm cab
70s traynor 200w head with 2 9x8 cabs for bass
use color and draw random 60's band logos inside stuff,
o and of course you have to eat mushrooms first
look at my profile..

check my acoustic.

two years ago on the 4th of July me and like 5 others took a few handfuls of mushrooms and wigged out for a day.

we painted a friends acoustic and then he told me i could have it.
Quote by King Twili
It's just me and Doris here ;_;

Quote by Zaphikh
Poops is the chat MC - but here we know him as Early Cuyler.

Free Downloads, Yo!
Quote by Early Cuyler
look at my profile..

check my acoustic.

two years ago on the 4th of July me and like 5 others took a few handfuls of mushrooms and wigged out for a day.

we painted a friends acoustic and then he told me i could have it.
That thing was tight.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Quote by kmaster 1337
Take some acid and draw what you see?

yup, psychedelic art is gonna be kinda difficult if you havent taken acid/mushrooms/massive amounts of weed until it makes you trip and hallucinate.

i think your gonna have to do your homework first on this one
Remember through sounds
Remember through smells
Remember through colors
Remember through towns
-Modest Mouse, "Novocaine Stain"
Quote by NoLaurelTree000
massive amounts of weed until it makes you trip

i found it EXTREMELY hard to draw while i was on acid... mushrooms not so much.

and i have smoke MASSIVE AMOUNTS of weed... (ive seriously sat and smoked an oz worth of blunts in one sitting [multiple Bs passed around 4-5 guys] and that wasnt even a 1/4 of what we went through that day) and i dont think you can trip on it.. maybe some one who had no tolerance and then went through a day in my shoes.

i think its easier to draw trippy stuff while youre not f-ed up... just thinking about times you were.

and yeah that acoustic of mine is somethin else... the red rose on the left side is "melting" off the side... cant really see that though
Quote by King Twili

Quote by Zaphikh

Free Downloads, Yo!
research some of Alex Grey's artwork
[img]http://www.heritageohio.org/enews/January/downtowncincinnati.jpg[/img]
Quote by Early Cuyler
i found it EXTREMELY hard to draw while i was on acid... mushrooms not so much.

and i have smoke MASSIVE AMOUNTS of weed... (ive seriously sat and smoked an oz worth of blunts in one sitting [multiple Bs passed around 4-5 guys] and that wasnt even a 1/4 of what we went through that day) and i dont think you can trip on it.. maybe some one who had no tolerance and then went through a day in my shoes.

i think its easier to draw trippy stuff while youre not f-ed up... just thinking about times you were.

and yeah that acoustic of mine is somethin else... the red rose on the left side is "melting" off the side... cant really see that though

trip in the sense that like you close your eyes while listening to music and you see all the swirling colors with pictures and objects in it

if youve smoked that much, or some good stuff i think you know what i mean
Remember through sounds
Remember through smells
Remember through colors
Remember through towns
-Modest Mouse, "Novocaine Stain"
ok..

so not like a literal hallucinative trip...

and yeah that was the day i saw my first Pink Floyd lazer light show..

we wake-n-baked a few bong bowls, rolled a J (King size papers.. a cone) and went to pick up a friend... the 3 of us then smoked 2 Js and then went over to a buddies house for said blunts... a J on the ride over to the theater {its now like 7:30} a J during the intermission.. a J on the ride home.. and then me and 3 others stuffed ourselves into a closet (extremely high at this time) and we passed around 3 joints between the 4 of us.. hotboxing the closet..

when we got out it was like 1:30 am and i have never slept so well.. we almost killed two old women in the middle of that story.
Quote by King Twili

Quote by Zaphikh

Free Downloads, Yo!
you dont need to take a load of shrooms and stuff to make psychedelic art. Alex Grey is a really good psych artist btw. I make that stuff. Go to my page or go to http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/artiste/
I have stuff here i made this too;

did this in art class. i was bored