any tips on sweep picking? i can't ****ing do it.

also, wrong thread?
Quote by NGD1313
Well I don't know about solos but how about that Smoke on the Water riff. It's like...impossible.

THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE

I'm Jake. I'm a musician, philosopher, and exhibitionist.
Go to the advanced techniques sub-forum in musician talk

*reported*
last.fm
Quote by rockhard182
*opens happytimeharrys head* *finds nothing*

what a ripoff

Member #18 of the "Claudio Sanchez is God" Club. PM stepco12345 to join!
do them slow,practice like 20 minutes every day, get faster and faster,and sooner or later,your all good.remember to keep you sweeps the same speed up and back
i no. it's very hard. and yes, u r in the wrong forum. i won't report u because i'm not some testosterone-high idiot. just next time u probably wouldn't want to post it here
Timeless Winter Intro Learn It
THE KREATOR OF THE ALL METAL AND KERRY KING GROUP PM ME TO JOIN
Proud BLACK 13 Owner
RIP Charles Michael "Chuck" Schuldiner THE FATHER OF DEATH METAL
GOD HATES US ALL-SLAYER
Quote by Squabblism
i no. it's very hard. and yes, u r in the wrong forum. i won't report u because i'm not some testosterone-high idiot. just next time u probably wouldn't want to post it here

Thank you, i think this is the first user that didnt snap and start policing the world and reporting things. I'm sure the dude got the point and will use the search bar next time and he didnt need to get flamed. UG needs more people like you.

As for sweeping, it takes along ass time to get it down smoothly. i started with 3 string sweeps real slow and can take it from there. i still suck at them.
Quote by guitar_rules311
Go to the advanced techniques sub-forum in musician talk

*reported*

reported? damn.
Quote by NGD1313
Well I don't know about solos but how about that Smoke on the Water riff. It's like...impossible.

THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE

I'm Jake. I'm a musician, philosopher, and exhibitionist.