me and my friend are having an argument
hes trying to tell me that since he has a distortion pedal in front of his MG, that the distortion pedal is all of his tone, therefore the fact that he has an MG makes no difference to whether he had a tube amp.
obviously hes full of ****
but i need some proof or some reason as to why he is (or isnt) right
Vikings? What Vikings? We are but poor, simple farmers. The village was burning when we got here, and the people must have slain themselves.
Just turn your 5150 to 10 in front of his face. That should convince him otherwise...
Quote by thrilla13w
The hotbar should be floating parallel to the principle axis at this point. Next, take a hammer, and beat yourself in the face while crying JIHAD. problem fixed.

Quote by Slaytanic1993
cowdude speaks words of infinite wisdomery.
Quote by FLCLcowdude
Just turn your 5150 to 10 in front of his face. That should convince him otherwise...

Word
Gibson Les Paul Classic
Traynor YCV 50 Custom Blue

Quote by Dee'snutz
YES! you, Dazed/confused, are a genius. my thanks to you, good friend
Quote by FLCLcowdude

make sure the pedal isnt a DS-1 or MT-2. then it will make the 5150 sound worse
"F*ck off with your sofa units and strine green stripe patterns, I say never be complete, I say stop being perfect, I say let... lets evolve, let the chips fall where they may." -

Tyler Durden
me: "so your basically telling me that we would have the same tone if i had the same ****ty distortion pedal as you and put it in front of my amp, but turned all controls on my amp to zero except volume?"

him: "are you stupid? number one its a sick pedal with wicked tone and number two... if you turn all your controls off you obviously would cos your not getting any of the peavey effects on it because you turned it off. so basically yes except for the fact that your amp is bigger and therefore louder"

ahaha
sorry that just made me laugh
Vikings? What Vikings? We are but poor, simple farmers. The village was burning when we got here, and the people must have slain themselves.
Quote by DiMeTiMe
Just pwn him with your heavenly, shreddy, soulful, bluesly, jazz-fusion, southern groove metal licks. That'll shut him up .

(feel free to sig )

i believe i will