Page 1 of 3
shoot them.
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
Quote by banana stickers
don't, have her as president dude. she'll be great..hopefully not like retarded bush XD

No.

Have Obama as president. I'm not American, but I think it's obvious that Obama would make a much better president than Clinton.
Yellowknife, Northwest Territories
Quote by banana stickers
don't, have her as president dude. she'll be great..hopefully not like retarded bush XD

No. Just no.
Proud Owner of a Fender Jazz 24 V

Private Simmons of the Red vs. Blue club. PM Fret13 to join.

Things to come:
Carvin or Trace-elliot rig
EBS Valvedrive (Newest edition )
Iono, we're having problems in the middle east as it is. If we elect a woman as president, it would be absurd to them. Things might get worse.

But, we all know she isn't really gonna be president. Its a scheme set up so that Bill Clinton can run the office using his wife as a puppet; seeing as how he can't have more than 2 terms.
Quote by Lil Macker
I voted 9, cause I would only let my mum give me a handjob...

Quote by brennsy
SathiaSun for president

Un-Banned! Boy, does it feel great to be back.
Join the Bear Grylls Foundation group!
Quote by banana stickers

Ok, the way you worded that sentence just made it come off as extremely silly and unintelligent.

But to the threadstarter, lulzasaurus.
Quote by banana stickers

Banana stickers... go back to your bandwagon.
ok, yeah. my name is silly because I signed up when I was 13.

BEDBUGS
Living is easy with eyes closed...
--------------------------

Quote by GnR_ROK
I'm surprised you returned to this thread after cheeseman owned you.
They're both flakes. Obama less though. What people don't understand, is that the USA needs a "shoot from the hip" president. A tree-hugging peace lover would get walked all over. We're ina time of war,so the president is obviously gonna be hated for having to respond to war.

But even If I'm not american, I'd rather have Obama as a neighbor.
Obama is where it's at (I got two turn tables and a microphone).

But seriously, he's won like what, 11, primaries in a row? If he does well at Super Tuesday tomorrow, he's the Democratic candidate for sure.
Quote by Kensai
Forget about her, she seems complicated. Who wants a girl who answers in riddles? I'm not the fucking sfinx.

Quote by Rambo-Conny
Woah, woah. Back the hell up.

Polo shirt?

Sunglasses?

Of course he got all the girls, he's Rick Astley.
Quote by RentACar
They're both flakes. Obama less though. What people don't understand, is that the USA needs a "shoot from the hip" president. A tree-hugging peace lover would get walked all over. We're ina time of war,so the president is obviously gonna be hated for having to respond to war.

But even If I'm not american, I'd rather have Obama as a neighbor.

Obama has been against the war from the beginning. What we do need is a peaceful president.
Quote by Kensai
Forget about her, she seems complicated. Who wants a girl who answers in riddles? I'm not the fucking sfinx.

Quote by Rambo-Conny

Polo shirt?

Sunglasses?

Quote by Southeast Exit
hilary takes a stand on everything. except when peeing.

All Hilary does is go off about medicare, slag off Obama, and cry.

edit: the sarcasm flew right over me...
Quote by Liberation
No.

Have Obama as president. I'm not American, but I think it's obvious that Obama would make a much better president than Clinton.

But Obama's gonna get his ass assassinated.
two and a half men.
Quote by Liberation
No.

Hell no. That man is all talk and no substance. He's running on "change" but he's a very normal mainstream liberal candidate whose only unique offering is the color of his skin, which should not matter to voters. He's a good guy, but we aren't voting on good guys. We're voting on the guy with the best ideas, the guy who can really manage to bring together the two parties and work with them to get things done, the guy who's courage and dedication to his country are outstanding, and who is known for his honesty and willingness to be direct.
Vote McCain '08
I've had Alzheimer's Disease for as long as I can remember.

Quote by damian_91
Pleasure2kill, you are a genius!
Quote by Pleasure2kill
Hell no. That man is all talk and no substance. He's running on "change" but he's a very normal mainstream liberal candidate whose only unique offering is the color of his skin, which should not matter to voters. He's a good guy, but we aren't voting on good guys. We're voting on the guy with the best ideas, the guy who can really manage to bring together the two parties and work with them to get things done, the guy who's courage and dedication to his country are outstanding, and who is known for his honesty and willingness to be direct.
Vote McCain '08
Vote McCain if you enjoy the Bush administration
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by Pleasure2kill
Vote McCain '08

Are you serious?! You want to be in Iraq for 100 more years? McCain is a war-monger. Obama hasn't used the race card, something I respect him very much for. I think after how the Republicans have acted in the white-house, Democrats are just what this country needs right now.
Quote by Kensai

Quote by Rambo-Conny

Polo shirt?

Sunglasses?

i vote Obama because we need to get out of Iraq, it was good at first but poorly managed so we need to get out asap, but try not to just leave the Iraqis helplessly either, we need to clean up our mess first, also Obama wants to give $4,000per year to college students... so my tuition to BU will only be $42,000... not $46,000... dammit

but yeah hillary sucks ass, and i lie McCain but i dont think Americans will vote in another republican
Quote by britneyspears69
I got my first guitar recently and people are telling me to get pickups. I don't get it. What do they do? Do they help you when you drop your pick?
Quote by Cameronrobson
I hear Ron Paul's a good choice.

He is, but a vote for him would be a wasted vote. He has no chance.
Quote by Kensai

Quote by Rambo-Conny

Polo shirt?

Sunglasses?

Quote by garden of grey
Not really, I think you mean vote Huckabee.

Mccain wouldn't be bad, I actually wouldn't mind any of the 3 candidates left over bush.

Well, since McCain is all for the War on Iraq, and is being backed by Bush, if I'm not mistaken, then he is a lot like the Bush administration.
Quote by Kensai

Quote by Rambo-Conny

Polo shirt?

Sunglasses?

Quote by Pleasure2kill
Vote McCain '08

www.barackobama.com/issues

Get informed before you regurgitate republican/clinton bull****. Stop being ignorant. With McCain, we'll have another ****ing World War. We need a liberal in office.

OBAMA 08
Quote by garden of grey
Not really, I think you mean vote Huckabee.

Mccain wouldn't be bad, I actually wouldn't mind any of the 3 candidates left over bush.
McCain is Bush Jr.

Only older
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by nosushi4you
Are you serious?! You want to be in Iraq for 100 more years? McCain is a war-monger. Obama hasn't used the race card, something I respect him very much for. I think after how the Republicans have acted in the white-house, Democrats are just what this country needs right now.

First of all, that wasn't a plan. He used staying in Iraq for 100 years as an example of how dedicated he is to the mission. It also says alot that he'd go in front of voters to say that. You can't accuse him of pandering to the voters or dancing around the truth.
Obama hasn't used the race card, but he might as well be if he doesn't offer some form of actual change he's going to bring that the other Democratic candidates can't.
John McCain isn't a Bush-conservative. Bush wasn't a real conservative. Don't judge a whole party on one guy who ruined it's reputation. We're in a time of war, who better to lead us than a soldier?
I've had Alzheimer's Disease for as long as I can remember.

Quote by damian_91
Pleasure2kill, you are a genius!
Quote by KetchupLad14
That's because its mathematically impossible for him to win. *ponders*

Isn't that what I was saying?
Quote by Kensai

Quote by Rambo-Conny

Polo shirt?

Sunglasses?

Quote by banana stickers

BURN. I HOPE YOU BURN.
All my friends are Imaginary

"There was much of the beautiful,
much of the wanton, much of the bizarre, something of the terrible,
and not a little of that which might have excited disgust"

Swan Song
A Story by the Earl of Slander
Quote by Pleasure2kill
First of all, that wasn't a plan. He used staying in Iraq for 100 years as an example of how dedicated he is to the mission. It also says alot that he'd go in front of voters to say that. You can't accuse him of pandering to the voters or dancing around the truth.
Obama hasn't used the race card, but he might as well be if he doesn't offer some form of actual change he's going to bring that the other Democratic candidates can't.
John McCain isn't a Bush-conservative. Bush wasn't a real conservative. Don't judge a whole party on one guy who ruined it's reputation. We're in a time of war, who better to lead us than a soldier?

Someone who won't lead us to armageddon would seem better than a soldier in this case.
Quote by Pleasure2kill

Who better to get us out of war, than a Democrat?

You act like war is a necessity. It's not, and our country isn't looking too hot right now, in case you haven't noticed. I don't care whether or not he is actually going to stay in Iraq for 100 years, just the fact that he even considers it a possibility is what scares me.
Quote by Kensai

Quote by Rambo-Conny

Polo shirt?

Sunglasses?

Quote by Pleasure2kill
So you want a warlord to be president? Not calling McCain a warlord or saying he would be one
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Quote by nosushi4you
Well, since McCain is all for the War on Iraq, and is being backed by Bush, if I'm not mistaken, then he is a lot like the Bush administration.

It's important to define what you mean by the phrase "all for the war in Iraq."

McCain isn't all for conquering other nations, nor is he in favor of letting Americans die in foreign lands. As a former military man with experience in foreign affairs, he thinks we should make sure we leave Iraq well and not just leave, but he's not in favor of fighting just to fight.

Quote by element4433
So you want a warlord to be president? Not calling McCain a warlord or saying he would be one

Do you even know what "warlord" means?

By the way, I don't support McCain for the election, I just think some people on here are being dumb.
The medium is the message!
Quote by nosushi4you
Who better to get us out of war, than a Democrat?

+ 100000
Quote by hugmeplz
www.barackobama.com/issues

Get informed before you regurgitate republican/clinton bull****. Stop being ignorant. With McCain, we'll have another ****ing World War. We need a liberal in office.

OBAMA 08

But will he legalize weed?
two and a half men.
Quote by hugmeplz
Someone who won't lead us to armageddon would seem better than a soldier in this case.

yeah...'cuz that's exactly what we're doing right now
Member #14 of the "Claudio Sanchez is god" Club.

My Gear:
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Epiphone G-400
Fender Precision Bass
Ibanez Exotic Wood Acoustic
Crate BX-15
Crate Palomino V16
Proco Rat 2
Dunlop 353q Crybaby
Quote by blackflag49
Yeah. Cause that attitude's worked out great so far.

Honestly, I wouldn't mind Hilary or Barack, they both seem like good leaders. And either would be better than another Republican.

Don't look at republican/democrat, that's ****ing stupid. Look at their policies.

If you actually looked at the policies, Billary is exactly like Bush, an evil republican.
FOR AWESOME HANDWOUND PICKUPS, CONTACT CorduroyEW
BOOBS
Quote by ratmblink123
Good for you. Have a cookie.

But really... there's no cookie. And if there was, you wouldn't get one.
Page 1 of 3