of Independence, but I really don't have any complaints or anything.

I was going to write about not having anything to complain about, except the fact that people complain and most of the things they complain about are things that they have control over.

Any ideas on what I should do?
And we will weave in and out of sanity unnoticed
Swirling in blissfully restless visions of all our bleary progress
Glowing in radiant madness
hasn't there already been a decleration of independence.....
If man is 5, if man is 5, if man is 5,
then the Devil is 6, then the Devil is 6, then the Devil is 6, the Devil is 6,
And if the Devil is 6,

then God is 7, then God is 7, then God is 7
This monkey's gone to heaven.
I personally think you should complain about not having anything to complain about and put it under the guise of a declaration......

oh wait.

Bravo.
Quote by ratmblink123
You should start by spelling declaration correctly...

yeah I just noticed that as soon as I refreshed the thread...
How about how your near-useless and unintelligible threads help pollute the Pit...
Who dat?
Quote by Anarion614
How about how your near-useless and unintelligible threads help pollute the Pit...

how about *reported*
I had to do something like this, I just did generic blah blah whine to my parents you don't let me do what I want blah blah I wanna shemale Thai hooker for allowance. Just say what the teacher wants to hear, it doesn't matter if its true.
Racism against white people
How many brothas fell victim to the streets?

Rest in peace young nigga, there's a heaven for a G.
There are plenty of things out of people's control that they (for the most part) don't complain about. Write a declaration of financial independence from the tax man and the international bankers, or a declaration of the stupidity of the drinking age, driving age, and draft eligibility age!

The best way to look at this is to go completely nutjob conspiracy theorist, believe me.
You should write about your Independence from Deceleration and when you turn it in say you read the assignment wrong.
D:
Signature.
Quote by Atomic48
You should write about your Independence from Deceleration and when you turn it in say you read the assignment wrong.

Definitely do this.