UGers in southern US are probably about to be without electricity. That means no UG tonight almost all of the south is getting severe weather all night. not good. if i die, someone can have my gear. first post gets it!
When all else fails, ask the pit.
Dude, everyone told me about this supposedly terrible weather. We got showers for like 10 minutes, that's it.

How's everywhere else?
Who dat?
Quote by Anarion614
Dude, everyone told me about this supposedly terrible weather. We got showers for like 10 minutes, that's it.

How's everywhere else?

the weather's terrible in louisiana. it's pouring down rain.
When all else fails, ask the pit.
I live in Louisiana, haha...

I can hear some thunder and such, but nothing really bad has hit yet.
Who dat?
**** better be going down. Because if it's just heavy rain, strong winds, and thunder/lightning you're all a bunch of wimps. We get enough of that here.
D:
Signature.
Wtf
I live in Baton Rouge, and that's all the crap I'm hearing right now.
It only rained here for like.. 40 minutes.
Quote by Atomic48
**** better be going down. Because if it's just heavy rain, strong winds, and thunder/lightning you're all a bunch of wimps. We get enough of that here.

Considering all southerners live in shacks made of weak plywood, they should be pretty worried
Proud Owner of a Fender Jazz 24 V

Private Simmons of the Red vs. Blue club. PM Fret13 to join.

Things to come:
Carvin or Trace-elliot rig
EBS Valvedrive (Newest edition )
Quote by Atomic48

calm down mr.tuffy wuffy

anyways im in california so i quess im safe
Quote by venom0014
calm down mr.tuffy wuffy

anyways im in california so i quess im safe

HULK SMASH!
D:
Signature.
Quote by Funkbass796
Considering all southerners live in shacks made of weak plywood, they should be pretty worried

This seems so sarcastic, but the statement is true so I'm not sure...

... someone help me out?
Quote by Funkbass796

I resent that.

Quote by KetchupLad14

... someone help me out?

False
Quote by MrFluffyButt
I'm in the Shreveport/Bossier City area
Still no rain :/

Though it was storming earlier.

It was POURING earlier...in Minden
Now, nothing
Quote by KetchupLad14

Actually you're wrong

edit: Us two southerners are getting a bit defensive, eh fetus?
Who dat?
i live in Mineesota, so i dont really have to worry about severe weather til summer, all i have to worry about right now is freezing cuz its f***ing cold outisde right now
Gear
ESP Ltd EC-256
Takamine G-40
Boss NS-2
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Classic OD
MXR 10-Band EQ
Boss TU-3
B 52 AT-100
B 52 AT 412A

Line 6 Relay G30
Quote by Anarion614
Actually you're wrong

edit: Us two southerners are getting a bit defensive, eh fetus?

*pulls out stickball bat*
Yes i is gettin awffended.

See what I did there?
Quote by jermzxsugarx
i live in Mineesota, so i dont really have to worry about severe weather til summer, all i have to worry about right now is freezing cuz its f***ing cold outisde right now

^it's 17 out, that's not that bad... now if it was really cold like -10 or -15 I could see you complaining... I'm from MN too so really I'm used to all of that as well
I live near Memphis, Tennessee. We got two to three hours of straight lightning and showers and then the lightning moved on and we got POURING rain. The ground is really over saturated and is starting to flood over into the streets, but nothing really bad has happened. This is around the 5th hour we've had storms, but sounds like they are sprinkling and moving out.
Quote by wizards?
^it's 17 out, that's not that bad... now if it was really cold like -10 or -15 I could see you complaining... I'm from MN too so really I'm used to all of that as well

actually where i live in minnesota, its 0 outside right now, and its sposed to be below zero on like thursday, and a couple weeks ago it was 20 below
Gear
ESP Ltd EC-256
Takamine G-40
Boss NS-2
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Classic OD
MXR 10-Band EQ
Boss TU-3
B 52 AT-100
B 52 AT 412A

Line 6 Relay G30
Quote by Anarion614

How's everywhere else?

doing fine here, TX.
epic7734
you guys are probably getting what we got up here in Oklahoma last night, it stormed all night lost satallite TV for a while, then today we had alot of freezing rain. its about mid thirties right now, on Saturday it was 75 and sunny. Thats Oklahoma weather
My Gear

Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Epiphone Elitist Paul Mccartney Texan
Orange Tiny Terror
Vox Valvetronix AD 30
Vox V847 Wah
Metal Muff EQ (broken )
Boss RC-2 Loop pedal

Me playing
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l0unpDZFIWA
Quote by jermzxsugarx
actually where i live in minnesota, its 0 outside right now, and its sposed to be below zero on like thursday, and a couple weeks ago it was 20 below

^yeah I remember that, it was VERY cold... where are you where it's 0? I'm in the cities by the way
Kansas = Middle

it rained here yesterday... and snowed like last week... cold as hell for a week then you have 2 days of 70 degree weather.

clear n sunny today..

i fvckin hate kansas weather.
Quote by King Twili
It's just me and Doris here ;_;

Quote by Zaphikh
Poops is the chat MC - but here we know him as Early Cuyler.

Free Downloads, Yo!
Well its been raining like hell but my power aint out yet. So I guess it's all right.
Quote by Early Cuyler
Kansas = Middle

it rained here yesterday... and snowed like last week... cold as hell for a week then you have 2 days of 70 degree weather.

clear n sunny today..

i fvckin hate kansas weather.

Same here in MD