I'm doing this vocal competition and I need a song ABOUT 3 minutes. It doesn't have to be well under or anything, but if its like 330 with a solo, then i mean, by all means.
I'm looking for a grungy song that I can either play acoustic or electric. Yes, if you're from the acoustic thread I also posted there, but by the time i get a decent response from someone whos not a total ****in retard the competition will be too soon. So, if you know any songs that are good shoot.

BTW: for examples I was thinking maybe like AIC - Would? Unplugged. Preferably unplugged if you can. A grungy song. etc. I said that UP THERE ^ (not to be a dick.)
AiC - Rooster.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
love the song, and im not trying to be a ****, but its more than 3 minutes. 3 minutes is key. if its more than 3 minutes i lose the competition.
Nirvana - Lake Of Fire from Unplugged its about 3 min?
2004 Fender American HSS Strat
Hughes And Kettner Switchblade
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser FR
Epi LP Classic
Epi G-400
Yamaha acoustic
Boss DD-3 Delay
B.Y.O.C. MXR Distortion+
Vox Wah
Ibanez TS9 Tube Screamer
Oooo...tough one...you could try more of a classic rock edge to it and go with "All along the Watchtower" if you can do that well it would be awesome or you could try "Little Wing", same applies there. Sorry I can't help that much, I'm not much of a grunge fan.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
Quote by hell_monkey
Its not grungy..but Wish You Were Here would be awesome

Pink Floyd or Incubus?

Quote by Master Foo

Album.
Legion.
Nirvana: About a Girl, Pennyroyal Tea
Pearl Jam: Black, Immortality, Better man
Soundgarden: Black Hole Sun

Grungy enough?
Plus 44 - baby come on
its on the acoustic punk 07 album (the acoustic version)

blink 182 - what went wrong

i know its not grunge at all but the kooks - she moves in her own way is fun to play and sing.