I'm looking at the Palomino V32, Fender Frontman 212R, and the Roland Cube 60.

Any pros or cons for any of these three amps or other recommendations? Basically

the palomino looks like it has the good tube tone, the fender frontman is more what

I'm probably used (I own the 25R) and the roland cube just sounds like an overall

good amp with plenty of effects. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Styles?
For those who care.
Current Gear
Cort Zenox Z42
Flextone II
Charvel USA So-Cal
Farida M2 Parlour Acoustic
Admira Hand-built Spanish Acoustic
Blackstar HT-5H
Line 6 M13
used peavey classic 30 off craigslist
Quote by Soma3009
I came up with this kick ass riff on my ukelele when I was 12. Find out two years later, it was smoke on the water. Got my hopes and dreams killed..

Quote by saintjimmy99
you used the right form of "their!" i commend you sir!

It doesn't hav to be craiglist gc are selling them for 400, and u can get a deal where u can get it for 400 flat with tax

If they still have them
Jem 7dbk
Ibanez s540 custom
Ibanez RG570
Ibanez RG520
Ibanez Roadstar II RG410
Ibanez Destroyer II 80's
Schecter C-1 Blackjack
Gibson LP Studio Lite
Fender Start MIM
Kramer Sustainer
Jackson DKMG Dinky
Peavey XXX 40W
Vox DA5
Quote by .arkness:.
Styles?

This is an important question.

Regardless, I'd scratch the Fender from the list, and probably go with the Palomino over the Roland more than 90% of the time. The only reason you might prefer the Cube is if you're a complete metalhead. And even then, I think I'd go with the Palomino and a pedal.

You definitely get more amp for your money on the used market, though, and there's almost always a Classic 30 available for under $400 somewhere.
You Don't Need a halfstack.

You Don't Need 100W.

Quote by jj1565
i love you slats.
If you play metal i would go for a used crate blue voodoo combo, if not try and get a peavey classic.
My Gear
Edwards E-LP-98LTC
Ibanez RG 321 MH
Jackson DK2M with tonezone
Mesa Mark III
Tech 21 Trademark 10
I have a question, everyone says "get it used" from GC. but what if GC doesnt have that item your looking for used?

what if its in another state (e.g you live in alabama, and the used item is in california)
can you order the used item from whereever store it is and go pick it up at your local GC?

and yeah, go for the classic 30, or palomino v32