Okay, so I never got any nosebleeds in my life until last year while playing speedball and got a richocet in the face....Ever since then I've had nosebleeds everynight and they gradually keep getting worse....(and no I don't snort anything cuz I know that'll pop up somewhere lol)...Think it's possibly broken? or something's dilodged? I'm going to the doctor tomorrow but I wanna hear your opinions...thanks
I dunno.. my girlfriend's dad gets a nosebleed almost every day, and he has for most of his life... maybe you damaged some tissue or something?
signature here: ________

member # (insert number) of the (insert club name) club
Blood vessel too close to the surface. I gave had this. Go to the doctor and get it cauterized. Takes 5 minutes, and you're done
Quote by -Collapse-
Oh, hello mister tracer! Lets dance!
Quote by CodySG
And we all poop in the sandwiches!

New Drug Chat, Eh? CLICK HERE

pass: misterhoffman
Theres an orange crayon jammed up your nose, Been up there since you were a kid.
The UG churches Tabernacle maintenence guy.

I suvived the Bannecide.
Might want to get that checked out by a doctor...

I get nosebleeds all the time, about once a month, but usually every day during corn detasseling season. The worst nosebleed I've ever had in my life came last week at my hockey game where half of the ice was literally all blood. There's still blood on all of my equipment. The ref made me go to the change room and wash up. Even two of my teammates had blood on their skates

Edit: Actually, the guy above is right. Get the sucker cauterized. When I was younger, I had my right nostril cauterized and now only my left one bleeds. From what I remember, it hurts like a bitch though. But I was way younger, so I could be wrong.
Last edited by metalfan#3 at Mar 3, 2008,
Quote by poopsmith666
Blood vessel too close to the surface. I gave had this. Go to the doctor and get it cauterized. Takes 5 minutes, and you're done

lol I went with my cousin to get it done. it was amusing.
anyway, +1
Quote by Oligarchy
SGRocker0791 and Raijin.xiii are ass holes in case anyone was wondering.

Quote by jimmyjimjim
try not to be such a dick

Quote by jdotp
thanks to the ignorant prick
A good friend of mine ignored occasional headaches and pretty regular nosebleeds for years. He passed away last August from a brain tumor. Those were his only symptoms, so he never bothered. Just see a damn doctor.
Genius may have its limitations; stupidity is not thus handicapped.