my band is having a show in st.louis on march 27th and a need just little things to do onstage to spice it up.i have like a mental block, everytime i think onstage stuff i think of smokin guitars(ace frehley),and stuff like that.i just want small stuff.its kind of a small stage so that kinda sucks.but every not on stage counts!if this helps we have four members........metal/hard rock........singer cant sing with smoke machine.....well yeah thanx
backflip?
Vikings? What Vikings? We are but poor, simple farmers. The village was burning when we got here, and the people must have slain themselves.
Whoa, I live in St. Louis. I go out to Cicero's like twice a week. What is your band's name?

Just synchronize ****, always looks sweet.
i live in STL too wahts ur bands name
R.I.P JIMI

member of the Seinfeld fan club --pm the_experience to join
Quote by axl-is-awesome
my band is having a show in st.louis on march 27th and a need just little things to do onstage to spice it up.i have like a mental block, everytime i think onstage stuff i think of smokin guitars(ace frehley),and stuff like that.i just want small stuff.its kind of a small stage so that kinda sucks.but every not on stage counts!if this helps we have four members........metal/hard rock........singer cant sing with smoke machine.....well yeah thanx

ace is the best.
Honestly, act like youre playing a bigger venue than you are, even if you dont have the setup and the stage is small, act like its a huge show and have your stage presence like youre playing to 100,000 people. You'll have a much more exciting show and people will leave wanting you to be playing bigger venues
Ted: [Whispering to Bill] Your stepmom is cute.
Bill: Shut up, Ted.
Ted: Remember when she was a senior and we were freshmen?
Bill: Shut up, Ted!
I live...well, not in St. Louis. But I will drive four hours to come see you.
What's your band called?
If i had money id come and see you, but South Dakota is kind of faraway from Missouri.
Quote by asfastasdark
+1. This man knows his ****.

Walker Rose.
I live in the sticks, Crawford County Missouri, but I'd drive the 2 hours to see you too if I was stateside.