not so great.. last week i was flushing down pretty healthy logs.... but like 3 days ago i started drinkin protein shakes to gain some weight.....

uhhhg.. now im crappin pine green softies.

makes wiping a bitch
Quote by King Twili
It's just me and Doris here ;_;

Quote by Zaphikh
Poops is the chat MC - but here we know him as Early Cuyler.

Free Downloads, Yo!
wow just no...
Quote by SG_dave
my teacher always insults his wife.we were doing an experiment and the motor broke.he suggested he ring his wife for her to fetch one of her vibrators.i suggeted she has them cos he can't deliver the goods.he said he deliverd them in my mum
Quote by Early Cuyler
not so great.. last week i was flushing down pretty healthy logs.... but like 3 days ago i started drinkin protein shakes to gain some weight.....

uhhhg.. now im crappin pine green softies.

makes wiping a bitch

Then stop wiping, the shower and your finger is way more effective at getting rid of those last little bits of poop caking themselves around your hairy anus.
Quote by maccas666
Then stop wiping, the shower and your finger is way more effective at getting rid of those last little bits of poop caking themselves around your hairy anus.

Thanks for burning that image into my mind. I'm going to go shove a pencil in my ear now.
my crap has gone, well to the sh!ts to be exact.
McLovin is my hero!

It's not the going that the pit cares about.
It's the coming.
I just got out of the hospital, so Ive had nothing but liquids and gelatin to eat in the last 5 days, so it was really more brown water than poop.
Quote by Yakult
If I get a boner I generally pass out due to the massive amount of blood having to be redirected from my brain

Quote by DubStar92
I like to video record myself when I'm drunk. It's like a mini-movie. I love fapping to the sex scene.
runny
Quote by Mackawade
i was wondering what is some of the stuff you guys would consider better than WOW

Quote by last-1s-out
Getting kicked in the balls repeatedly

Primus Sucks
Quote by maccas666

hilarious!! and i dont have the time for that... its super bad when youve got a load of ass/choad/ball hair goin on. and i think i do a good enough job wiping.

Quote by happytimeharry
Thanks for burning that image into my mind. I'm going to go shove a pencil in my ear now.

ever see a dog eat an aborted fetus?

poo doesnt seem so bad eh?
Quote by King Twili
It's just me and Doris here ;_;

Quote by Zaphikh
Poops is the chat MC - but here we know him as Early Cuyler.

Free Downloads, Yo!
if ever there was a need for the pear to be posted...damn, i wish it weren't banned.
Quote by Briyan_15
I think this man has a reputation to defend and "poop head" is not in that reputation.

Quote by omegasus
RUSSELL! WHAT THE ****!!!!
actually last week i was eating this frosting my friend had in his fridge that they used to make his nephews cake. i pooped blue for three days
Quote by happytimeharry

No worries

Just remember it doesn't work as well in the bath-tub.
I have had two weeks of perfect brown nuggets at exactly 2 pm. FLAWLESS VICTORY!
Quote by Darth_Qurashi
Man it feels just like anal sex, I think; I'm still a virgin

Quote by nebiru
Goose is my Hero.

Quote by Xeus
Yeah, if you get the shag in before she's your legal sister the incest is over turned
Quote by StageLife30
actually last week i was eating this frosting my friend had in his fridge that they used to make his nephews cake. i pooped blue for three days

hahahaha

Nice.

Mines quite good atm.
Hurp De Durp
Mine tastes pretty good to be honest, nice consistency, tastes vaguely of marmite.
OMG!!! They're playing One!!!!!11fade to black11one11

God & Founder of UG Electronics

Electronics God of the Laney Cult

My Gear:

Ibanez RG370DX
Laney VC30-212
Dunlop Crybaby
Boss CS-3
Ibanez TS9DX
..Im happy for you.
■■■
'member The Pit of 10'? oH, I 'member!