Ok. Having been playing guitar for 5 years or so, im not getting on here to bash guitar hero like so many people have done before me. Some people say its a disgrace to what some people can really do, some people say its better than really playing guitar, and some people think its just fun regardless. Personally i think its entertaining. But aside from that. People that have played GH3: Is it just me or was the final boss battle against Lou a big disappointment? The rock rendition of "Devil Went Down To Georgia" was somewhat amusing, but I would have thought they would have picked a better song to end the game with, although I will say the song redeemed itself in some respects as it got more towards the end. But after all, once you beat the game you get the credit montage and have to play TTFAF for the duration of the credit roll. but really was anybody besides me disappointed with the last boss battle?
no
Vikings? What Vikings? We are but poor, simple farmers. The village was burning when we got here, and the people must have slain themselves.
i liked it.

i think GH3 was too hard though. people got really good
at the first 2 guitar heros and they made it way too difficult.

and if you say "why don't you play real guitar" that's like saying
not to play Call of Duty and to go out and join the marines.
Quote by Jackintehbox
Pedophilia all the way man. Go for it.

Quote by deathbat831
hahaha i thought you wrote Philidelphia all the way, i was like yeah philidelphias cool i spose

Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
I'm always too embarrassed to buy condoms. Saran wrap is cheaper, anyway.
Quote by clay pots

Well my brother rented it without the guitar controller one time (what a dumbass) but I didn't think it was that bad at all.

Also I'm buying guitar hero 3 this week, with the guitar controller.

edit: I'm sigging that because it's funny and true.
Quote by clay pots

Nah, I just hate when people are like "OMFG!!!!! I can play Guitar Hero!! It's so much better than real guitar! It's all I do or talk about and I brag about it all damn day!"

I have played it once, it was entertaining for a while, but I got bored a lot faster than I would if I was playing real guitar.
To clay pots: I'm not saying "why don't you play real guitar"? I was wondering what people thought about the ending. And don't think your the first person to make a Call of duty or conterstrike reference to GH in terms of doing the "real thing", because your not.
But to Masonpwiley, yeaa it is fun for awhile, but it gets repetitive pretty fast. theres only so much you can do with 5 buttons
Quote by clay pots

You can't die playing guitar in real life though, not unless you pour beer in the pick ups or something like that but you know what I mean.
I Watched Download 07 on the internet Because I'm A poor Bastard and I'm Damn Proud!

Dave Mustaine Kill List:
Draken
WinterMadness79
Dirge Humani
MrGuitar123
RHCP94
Coins
Magnus_Maximus
I love that game, it has introduced me t o new songs to learn on real guitar.

-TheOneAndOnlyIsaac

I-I

I----------------I

TheOneAndOnlyIsaac