what's the name of that computer program that has those songs that supposedly make you feel the effects of a certain drug that it's named after? me and my friend were talking about it with some other people, and it's bugging me that i don't remember the name
G-G-G D-E-C C chord
Thread title was misleading.

Anyone else catch that?
Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!
thanks. and well...since i already had my question answered, i guess we can discuss how MLK is in fact a pirate lord.
G-G-G D-E-C C chord
twas kinda of a letdown to me...
I thought I found a legal way to get high..
And it took a lot of space on my ipod.
ooh..meh. i guess i won't try it then. stupid people leading me on with false hopes. *shakes fist*
G-G-G D-E-C C chord
Quote by punk_guitarist
ooh..meh. i guess i won't try it then. stupid people leading me on with false hopes. *shakes fist*

*storms back in*

misleading? You hypocrite! I was expecting to come in here and find evidence to prove that MLK jr. was a pirate lord and was still living off the coast of Florida!

...I wanted to join him! But NO! I get this nonsense!
Well...i mean...i kinda said a little earlier that since the question i asked was answered...the discussion of MLK, the scourge of the seas could commence..

You can still join him, but you have to pass his tests.
G-G-G D-E-C C chord
Dude, go ahead and try it cause it may have been just me, The only one that i got to work right on me was the lucid dreaming one. I honestly dont feel much like sitting 40 minutes listening to sound waves to get high. I'll just go down the street and visit my freindly neighborhood drug dealer..
Quote by punk_guitarist
Well...i mean...i kinda said a little earlier that since the question i asked was answered...the discussion of MLK, the scourge of the seas could commence..

You can still join him, but you have to pass his tests.

I be a pirate o' 7 years on the stormy Pacific. I reckon I can handle 'is little tests!

Avast ye scurvy dogs! Hoist the sails and set course for Ponte Vedra!
Well....the first test, you need to get a girl pregnant by taking her to brown town.

Afterwards, you need to find the necronomicon. Turn to page 43 and recite the incantation. Then a portal will open. that's the only way to reach the realm of the pirate lords where MLK lives.

then you gotta win in an epic lightsaber duel against him.

then, and only then will he train you further until you are fit to join him.
G-G-G D-E-C C chord
Sounds to me like you don't need any drugs, considering how your thread title has nothing to do with the subject.
Airship is liek teh best giitar playr evr!!111!1!

Quote by solidgay
Don't use distortion pedals. Just bury your guitar for three weeks, and then dig it up, that should do the job.

^Best Reply Ever!

Quote by imdeth
metaldud damn it I said ignore the penis!