Quote by HumanitysDeath
It's the internet, man.
What the f*ck do you expect?

I expected candy from a dude in a red van.

Still havent got it.

He seemed legit aswell...
Epiphone G-400
GFS Crunchy PAF - Bridge

DigiTech Bad Monkey
iSP Decimator

New Amp Fund: Depleted
i would honestly check it out but i gots tha sloe interzwebz. Takes forever to watch something on youtube.

I miss out on so many threads.
epic7734
Thats whats wrong with this world. They place music into different genres, and if you're with one genre and somebody doesn't like it, they bash it.
McLovin is my hero!

It's not the going that the pit cares about.
It's the coming.
It's time like these that I really hope there is a heaven and hell just so disgusting people like him don't go unpunished after death, and I'm the polar opposite of a Pantera fan. I probably sound like a complete douche, but he really needs a smack to the face.
Quote by McLovin-
Thats whats wrong with this world. They place music into different genres, and if you're with one genre and somebody doesn't like it, they bash it.

Yeah.

Nevermind the abhorrent racism that dude's got going on.
living in a country with the freedom of speech (united states) you gotta either deal with hearing/seeing offensive things, or move out.

yeah, i don't like it either, but its their right to, well, be douches.
Quote by Lil Macker
I voted 9, cause I would only let my mum give me a handjob...

Quote by brennsy
SathiaSun for president

Un-Banned! Boy, does it feel great to be back.
Join the Bear Grylls Foundation group!
I don't get it at all. Why would you want and think someone deserves to die? Tis truly twisted. Even the guy saying someone deserves to die doesn't, and that one Hawthorne Heights guitarist didn't deserve it and neither do anyone in the other emo mainstream bands i hate so much. He is just jealous of the attention Darrel got and wants more attention for himself.
EDIT: I forgot this and i don't know if i am using it right.
/rant
Quote by Connor6c
I'm pretty sure that guys is kidding. But the problem is that still doesn't make anything he does funny.

Exactly, it's too much to be taken seriously. It's obviously parody, just so that little **** can get some attention.
"...And I'm pretty sure what you did to my children's snowman is illegal, if not, sodomy."
-Stephen Colbert: 'The Colbert Report'
that guy is an asshole
Quote by OzarkMDaredevil
Shit, this is pure win. You can have my interwebz, I was saving them for a rainy day.

^about my halloween costume
Quote by steee21
a sport

Quote by hriday_hazarika
Oh, so it's sorta like real-life gaming, then?
some people are just idiots. hes probably one of those sad bastards who goes on youtube, types in stuff he doesnt like, and then trashes videos regardless of the fact that he searched for it on purpose. these kind of people piss me off. you know that in reality he is a skinny, pimply faced, frizzy haired 17 year old loser with no friends, but on the internet EVERYONE is a UFC cage fighter i dont know what to tell you man, some people are just stupid.
He's doing it for a response; can;t you see that?

Making theads about him isn't doing anything but generating traffic for his page.
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
that really pisses me off
Quote by OzarkMDaredevil
Shit, this is pure win. You can have my interwebz, I was saving them for a rainy day.

^about my halloween costume
Quote by steee21
a sport

Quote by hriday_hazarika
Oh, so it's sorta like real-life gaming, then?
Quote by mike.h
I expected candy from a dude in a red van.

Still havent got it.

He seemed legit aswell...

say hello to my new sig
Anybody who gets angry needs go grow up. Yeah, the guys being an annoying troll. So what? His whole motive is to get a rise out of people. I bet in real life, he couldn't care less about Pantera or their fans, or that he's really happy about Dimebag getting shot.
so i guess theres this whole "legion" of people on youtube that hate Dime and pantera and like making videos about it. HAHAHAHA he uses jew as an instult
The Mitch Clem formula
1)make jokes about rancid and NOFX (as if they dont already make fun of themselves)
2)make obvious punk puns, possibly related to food
3)make fun of Rancid and NOFX again
4)??????
5)PROFIT (and an army of internet fanboys)