Ok, well i'm pretty much good to go, except this one chord that i don't like. It is an Ebsus/G

Heres how i'm playing it, and i don't like the way it sounds this way. If anyone else has any other way to play it, that would be great.

E:---x
B:---x
G:---4--B
D:---5--G
A:---6--Eb
E:---3--G

thanks
signitcha
Schecter C-1 Classic
Peavey 5150 2x12 Combo
MXR 10 Band EQ
and your problem was, that chord you hadn't isn't an Ebsus at all. it was a Eb with Maj 3rd, and a dominant 7. Sus adds a 4, unless it states Sus2
and your problem was, that chord you hadn't isn't an Ebsus at all. it was a Eb with Maj 3rd, and a dominant 7. Sus adds a 4, unless it states Sus2....

now wait a min....when i look at that again, that chord is absolutely ridiculous because it features a G and G# automatically, , i'd say talk to them about it at auditions just cuz it's odd.
Quote by guitarsolo_17
and your problem was, that chord you hadn't isn't an Ebsus at all. it was a Eb with Maj 3rd, and a dominant 7. Sus adds a 4, unless it states Sus2....

now wait a min....when i look at that again, that chord is absolutely ridiculous because it features a G and G# automatically, , i'd say talk to them about it at auditions just cuz it's odd.

yeah, ok wellll thanks anyway
signitcha
Schecter C-1 Classic
Peavey 5150 2x12 Combo
MXR 10 Band EQ
Quote by guitarsolo_17
k....

----
----
-1--
-1--
-1--
-3--

Sounds a bit muddy, though. If you're fingerpicking, I'd say you should try something like this:

x
x

That way the dissonance between the G and Ab is reduced a bit.

However, if this is meant to be played in a band setting, I wonder if you should just let the bass handle the G and play a medium or high voicing of an Ebsus.
(Slightly outdated) Electronic and classical compositions by m'self: Check 'em out