Today I was playing Counter Strike when I happened to look out my window. I saw a group of about four kids (7-8th gradish) who were ding-dong ditching all the houses on my street. They were heading toward my house so I figured I would give them a little scare. I waited at the door until they rang and then immediatly opened the door and ran after them. I pretened to be uber pissed. When I finally caught them they were pretty much ****ting their pants. They were pleading for me not to beat them up. I just started laughing and told them not to do it again and walked off with them still trembling in fear.

Anyway, does anybody have any interesting ding-dong ditch stories.
Quote by jackson001
Ironbodom, I hate you.

Quote by SeveralSpecies
damnit Ironbodom.

Quote by Sleaze Disease
Yes, someone "was ate jam" while they were playing.
Brilliant observation.

Save SURGE
lmao
Soon you will sit on the bench
of those who deny I have my soul
You sell a dream you create
Condemned by what you condemned before
Smooth are the words you sing down and high
Underground is your joy your laws
Aight. One time, I ding donged ditched this guy's house with my friends, and he threw beer bottles at us while we were running out.
Wow the little preview of this story made me believe it was gonna be cool. I won't make that mistake again...
haha...if i ever saw that i'd do the same.
never done it myself tho, im a good boy. lolz.
Quote by metaldud536
Because there is a bomb in the lasagna!

Quote by Kid_Thorazine
make loud howling noises and throw your feces at them whenever they bring it up, I suggest that your GF does the same.

I remember calling the neighbors warning them about ding-dong ditchers on our street. That made me lol.
Write your own lyrics or poetry? Post them HERE for a crit.
Follow me on Twitter
I thought this was going to be about a sex-change operation or something.

Maybe this way is better....
California sunlight, sweet Calcutta rain, Honolulu star-bright, the song remains the same.

Casting quarters into wells that hold our dreams.

Believe in the freedom of music.

With our love, we could save the world.
One time we pressed the call button at the kitchen entrance to a hotel and ran away.

Two chefs chased us into a local park throwing eggs at us.
Quote by The Shadow

lol
If I ever see a group of ding-dong ditchers coming, I'm gonna grab the nearest broom, and when they ring, open the door and say "You kids ever taken a broomstick up the ass?" as scarily as I can manage. And then start chasing them.

Co-Founder of The Weakerthans Fan Club
PM me or TechnicolorBoy to join.

My music --> Check it out!
Quote by The Shadow

That took me so long to get
Quote by jackson001
Ironbodom, I hate you.

Quote by SeveralSpecies
damnit Ironbodom.

Quote by Sleaze Disease
Yes, someone "was ate jam" while they were playing.
Brilliant observation.

Save SURGE
For some reason, I imagined a bunch of kids throwing hot dogs at people's houses.

Strange.
When the music's over, turn out the lights.

Quote by pencap
i fingerd my girl the other day she got so wet nearly my entier hand was soked after that i ate her up, she blacked out it was awesome
lol, I've never done that with ding-dong-ditching, but on Halloween one year, I dressed up in a Grim Reaper costume, and got up on my roof with a real scythe, and after waiting for a while, I finally saw what I was looking for; a bunch of 13 year olds trick or treating, and I waited untill they got the candy from my parents, and then jumped off the roof and landed right behind them and raised my scythe and yelled really loud. They all dropped their candy and took off running. I'm hoping I traumatized them for life.
ALWAYS

WANNA BE WITH YOU,
MAKE BELIEV
E WITH YOU,
AND L
IVE IN HARMONY, HARMONY,

OH, LOOVE!
me and a buddy rang someones house when we were like 14-15, turned out to be a guy who didnt like me, but i ran across the street and hid in some bushes, my buddy ran down the street a few houses. so he came out with a paintball gun looking all tough/pissed, i was pretty scared of getting caught. my buddy shouted "FCUK YOU HA HAHAHA" and ran, i just laid there. so he goes inside, i get up and walk through a fence into a parking lot. i thought i was in the clear right... well i hear someone running behind me, it was him :| so i peace to this hotel. and yeah, we got away after. scary tho :p
when i was about ten i would go to sams club with my mom. if you dont know, sams club is one of those warehouse stores where everything comes in bulk.

so, they would have all the sandwich meat sitting out, unsliced. so if you wanted it sliced, you would press this button next to all the sandwich meats and someone would come through a door from this room in the back where they would go and slice the meat for you.

me, being the badass ten year old i was, would press the button, then go hide behind a stack of food and watch them come and out look around/ask random people if they wanted sandwich meat sliced.

but then one time my mom caught me she made me go press the button and apologize to them
Remember through sounds
Remember through smells
Remember through colors
Remember through towns
-Modest Mouse, "Novocaine Stain"
I was once at a party with family friends and it was like 9pm. We went door bell ditching and we nearly got caught. There was really fat man or woman (i'm not sure it was late) sprinting after us(he/she was actually very fast). We were ****ting our pants but we managed to escape. Two people got cuts an bruises from falling over and one person pissed their pants.
Ahhhh good times when you're 11 years old.
GOODBYE BLUE SKY
Quote by The Shadow

so did i =S
Drunk doorbell dicthing at 2 in the morning can be fun. Until the cops are called...
"My strength is my determination" - Randy Rhoads (1956-1982)

Quote by LedZeppelin
Life is not an isolated moment, so don't live it as such.

Quote by bendystraw
art rock? isn't all rock art?
its kinda sad, the kids around here call it negro knocking... except they use the other word
i had a friend who puked on a door in my neighborhood then ding dong ditched it
Quote by Ironbodom
That took me so long to get

I had to look a couple times too....

Heh, myself and a few friends were doing this once, wandering around drunkenly.
One of my friends just went straight to his neighbors, rang the doorbell and stood there giggling until they opened the door.. He forgot to run until he saw them, and procceded to trip over the front step. It was pretty funny.
FUNK IS THE WAY

you can be in my dreams if i can be in yours
once me and 4 buddies went around the town terrorizing citizens.. shaving creaming cars, eggs , such...

and we were running from a ding-dong ditch that we had set up with a few phone calls to one of the guys' paranoid cousin...

as we ran one of the guys clotheslines himself on a cord from a telephone pole (the one that come down the the ground diagonally) i was right behind him and saw the whole thing... GUH!! as loud as ive ever heard anything. and he pretty much went horizontal then fell to the ground...

i of course kept running and we met up in a park a few blocks down.
Quote by King Twili
It's just me and Doris here ;_;

Quote by Zaphikh
Poops is the chat MC - but here we know him as Early Cuyler.

Free Downloads, Yo!
i'm assuming this is when kids knock on your door and run off...?

my mum teaches singing and piano and choirs and stuff privately and at several local schools, as well as being director of music at a church, so she basically knows EVERYONE round here. anyway some kids ran up to our door and rang our bell and ran off, so my mum went outside, walked down the street til she found them, and as one of them was a singing pupil of her's proceeded to tell his friends all about his progress in singing. they never came back...
MEMBER OF THE LAUGAM BRITISH HIT SQUAD! HONORARY MEMBER OF THE SWEDISH LAUGAM HIT SQUAD!
I'M JUST SEE THROUGH FADED, SUPER JADED, AND OUT OF MY MIND
<//////>~ dA
Esther is officially awesome and smart - Frenchy
I remember when I was like 14 or 13 me and my bro did this in our neighborhood. We ding dong ditched our own house a couple of times....my mom found out though
Quote by Beakwithteeth
Wow the little preview of this story made me believe it was gonna be cool. I won't make that mistake again...

I made the same error.

I think I have natural talent for guitar because I'm left handed and I use that hand to pleasure myself. Seeing as I started playing after most of intense masturbating-teen years, the dexterity was already there.
Quote by maybe_I_am
If I ever see a group of ding-dong ditchers coming, I'm gonna grab the nearest broom, and when they ring, open the door and say "You kids ever taken a broomstick up the ass?" as scarily as I can manage. And then start chasing them.

I remember
We are "PSYCHONAUT", Psychedelic/Stoner/Sludge from Belgium.

Check out our recordings and shows here:

BandCamp
YouTube
FaceBook
lol

I remember when I was 12, with a bunch of mates, we knocked this door and ran, and some bloke with a knife comes out and starts chasing us
We call it chap door run where I come from and I have no stories to contribute
Quote by maybe_I_am

Poke it through the letterbox and show off just one crazy eye and say it

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Grow the fuck up.
OMG!!! They're playing One!!!!!11fade to black11one11

God & Founder of UG Electronics

Electronics God of the Laney Cult

My Gear:

Ibanez RG370DX
Laney VC30-212
Dunlop Crybaby