Page 1 of 7
Dammit America.
Mind your own buisiness.
Assholes.
We are the diamonds that choose to stay coal;
A generation born to witness
The end of the world

This isn't anything amazingly new. WW3 can happen in so many ways and the most possible one would be China attacking Taiwan. A few days later, we have a world war. That, and North Korea accidentally blowing a nuke inside their own land.
Quote by mrfinkle213
Dammit America.
Mind your own buisiness.
Assholes.

Im american and i agree. I wish we'd stay out of other peoples affairs. No wonder other countries hate us.
Gear:
Electric
Yamaha RGX520
Fender Strat HSS

Acoustic
1952 Martin and Co 00-18.
Yamaha FGX730SCA

Amp
Fender Twin Reverb
Fender Amp FM25 DSP

Pedals
Boss DS-1
um, you a bit behind on the times?

The government's been saying that since Taiwan split from China in the 50's. It been around for a LONG time. It predates Bush and every person in office. Been around since Eisenhower.
****. I'm moving to Canada now.
Founder of the EHX Users Guild
My Photography

Quote by Kyle-Rehm
Please don't tell me I'm the only one that clicked this thread thinking I would learn how to make my guitar sound like a grizzly bear.
Quote by mrfinkle213
Dammit America.
Mind your own buisiness.
Assholes.

....uhh, no? This is like Vietnam and the Korean war, and any other war that we fought to preserve democracy. Yea, we lose american lives and it goes into a huge mess, but eh. Don't you think that other people deserve democracy too?
The US and China trade an enormous amount with China. They are too tied together economically to go to war with each other.

Maybe some "sanctions" or stupid things like that but no war.
Quote by jxmxaxn
Im american and i agree. I wish we'd stay out of other peoples affairs. No wonder other countries hate us.

I don't remember the exact quote, but theres one from Bush saying that the navy is the reason that the US is the envy of the world...

what an idiot, btw, im from america too...

EDIT: not navy, but heres the quote from his State of the Union Address
Quote by George W Bush
Even in the face of higher energy prices and natural disasters, the American people have turned in an economic performance that is the envy of the world.
Proud member of r0k 4 Chr15t club, PM T3hRav3n/christianbassis to join.

The Rig:
Dean Icon
Cimar strat-copy
Ibanez GRX-40
Dean Edge-1 Bass
Digitech RpX400
Peavey Rage 158

Creater of Tuba players united, pm to join.
Last edited by icon_player_5 at Mar 3, 2008,
Quote by SilentGhost
....uhh, no? This is like Vietnam and the Korean war, and any other war that we fought to preserve democracy. Yea, we lose american lives and it goes into a huge mess, but eh. Don't you think that other people deserve democracy too?

why? why should we force our beliefs on other people?
Just becuase we feel our system of government is the most preferable doesnt mean we have to force everyone else to.
Quote by SilentGhost

And even then this is still different. Vietnam we involved ourselves in the civil war as it was going on. Taiwan split in the early 50's and declared its independence. They have remained seprate from Chinese control since then. What's wrong with the US supporting an independent state?

I think its funny how there are some super liberals claiming to free Tibet and go against our policy in Taiwan. They are identicle situations.

I support free taiwan and tibet btw.
Quote by jxmxaxn

Yeah because we've only ever...........SAVED THE ENTIRE FLIPPING WORLD FROM SOVIET COMMUNISM.......have you ever read a history book?.........are you aware of how many lives america has saved selflessly. If you're going to bash America why don't you move to South Korea....or maybe China.....how about Cuba?.......I'm shure you'd have a great time!
Quote by dudey5691
WTF, mate!?

The world's going to hell...we all need to move to Canada and Sweden.

Or Amsterdam. We'd all be too high to care.
Quote by mrfinkle213
Dammit America.
Mind your own buisiness.
Assholes.

Dude i cant just be like:
Me:Hey goverment, how bout you dont invade china.
Gov: Hey how bout i raise taxes or gas to $4.00 hahahaharofl!!one11one@@1!!
Me:
LIFE IS TOO SHORT NOT TO LET YOUR MIND SPREAD WINGS AND TAKE FLIGHT

Quote by KeepOnRotting
+Infinity. This dude knows good metal.
Did anybody actually go to the link and read the article, 'cause the first paragraph had me going wtf.
Quote by mcw00t
"so you mean if the father is sterile, the kid will be sterile too?"

Proof God exists and evolution is a lie:
Quote by elguitarrista3
the prove is u because u did n create urself and ur parents dindt and their parents didnt and so on and we are not monkeys peace

Quote by dudey5691
The world's going to hell...we all need to move to Canada and Sweden.
Agreed, but a war between US and China isn't going to happen
And this isn't going to lead to world war three. Look up on the history of the thing over the last 50 years. Every several years or so, China starts bitching about how Taiwan is really theirs, and Taiwan says no. The US restates that they support a free Taiwan. 3 months later both sides get tired of it and let it drop and the island stays in the sovereignty limbo they always have.

Please look up facts before you post these.
Quote by SG5533
Yeah because we've only ever...........SAVED THE ENTIRE FLIPPING WORLD FROM SOVIET COMMUNISM.......have you ever read a history book?.........are you aware of how many lives america has saved selflessly. If you're going to bash America why don't you move to South Korea....or maybe China.....how about Cuba?.......I'm shure you'd have a great time!

Selflessly? I think not.

If The Soviet union spread it'd pose a threat to the USA.

It's a tactic known as "nipping in the bud" Small war now to prevent big war later. Don't kid yourself about any selfless actions.
Quote by SilentGhost

democracy isnt perfect, far from, as long as a country is running somewhat efficient, let them handle their own affairs, usa cant afford to play mom any longer, were over a trillion dollars in debt

and the stuff about china, isnt new

**** brewing in south east asia has been going on just as long as middle east asia

im not saying its not important, because it is, its just not new

people deserve democracy? people deserve to live decent lives whatever that means, not necessarily by democracy

pakistan tried a democracy, and 300,000 people died in the process as well and destroying their economy and military power helping to add to the disorder that were dealing with today (1971 civil war between east bengal and west pakistan is what im referring to if you want to look into that)

****ty world we live in, get used to it
Last edited by i bleed metal at Mar 3, 2008,
China has America outnumbered about 123132 billion to one people anyway.

Canada is actually quite close with China, and with a decline of the American dollar due to alot of spending in foreign wars China is the new ideal trading partner for us.
ಥ_ಥ
HAS ANYBODY BUT ME ACTUALLY READ THE ARTICLE? Look at this at least people:
# Story Highlights
# Pentagon: Chinese military expanding its Navy, investing in weapons
# Officials worry China is trying to hack into U.S. military computers
# "Intrusions" have already happened, officials say, though info was not classified
# Pentagon: China's lack of transparency makes it hard to know the extent of activity
Quote by mcw00t

Quote by elguitarrista3
the prove is u because u did n create urself and ur parents dindt and their parents didnt and so on and we are not monkeys peace

Quote by Pinto111
why? why should we force our beliefs on other people?
Just becuase we feel our system of government is the most preferable doesnt mean we have to force everyone else to.

you sir, are an idiot. Taiwain is like America when it first broke away from britain, being bullied by the bigger country. America was helped out by france, and we are now the *france* to taiwan. all they want is to be separate from china. think before you make such a stupid comment
Quote by SG5533

Yes i love history.

No im not moving.

I didnt say i didnt like america, but i dont understand why we have to go to war with every country out there. But yeah thats why im not a politician and never will be, im just not good with understanding this stuff.
Gear:
Electric
Yamaha RGX520
Fender Strat HSS

Acoustic
1952 Martin and Co 00-18.
Yamaha FGX730SCA

Amp
Fender Twin Reverb
Fender Amp FM25 DSP

Pedals
Boss DS-1
Quote by Rust_in_Peace34
# Story Highlights
# "Intrusions" have already happened, officials say, though info was not classified
# Pentagon: China's lack of transparency makes it hard to know the extent of activity

and don't forget the satalite they blew up. Sure we did the same thing, but we did it to one the a) was going to burn up anyway and b) had hazardous chemicals onboard

china blew it up for ****s and giggles and add a **** load of debris to orbit.
So what if China expands its' military? It's funny how any country expanding their military other than the US can be seen as bad.
ಥ_ಥ
Quote by Rust_in_Peace34
# Story Highlights

I read the article, and what I got out of it is...

They don't know what the hell is going on. If what they say ends up happening, woo...two wars at once, we lose one or lose both.
If not, the government will be sure to erase this from the interweb within the next week.
America, do Canada a favor and go drop yourselves in the middle of the Pacific ocean, just get away from Canada. Okay, not really, but the sad thing is, if war occurs involving America, Canada will be sucked into it because we're so close to them.
Yellowknife, Northwest Territories
Quote by dudey5691
I read the article, and what I got out of it is...

They don't know what the hell is going on. If what they say ends up happening, woo...two wars at once, we lose one or lose both.
If not, the government will be sure to erase this from the interweb within the next week.

I was just pissed people were derailing the thread.
Quote by mcw00t

Quote by elguitarrista3

We should just isolate ourselves and take our military out of everywhere. Work on our own **** for a while. Yes, that includes foreign aid.

When everyone in this country is dandy, then we go help people out and start wars for fun.
Life is underrated.

Quote by Mad Marius
That's like saying you got cancer that comes with AIDS.
Quote by jxmxaxn
Yes i love history.

No im not moving.

I didnt say i didnt like america, but i dont understand why we have to go to war with every country out there. But yeah thats why im not a politician and never will be, im just not good with understanding this stuff.

well read my earlier post. The 50 year history of the conflict condensed into a couple of points.

1951-Taiwan breaks away. US supports. China bitches about it then let it drop because the communist government had bigger problems of consolidating power in their borders

1960's- China starts complaining again, partially inspired by the Vietnam war, claims that the US in intruding in foreign affairs. They drop it eventually.

1970's-China starts bitching again prompted by Nixon's visit. We ignore them. They go away.

1980's China starts bitching. We ignore them. They go away.

1990's China bitches. We ignore them. They go away.

Its just a cycle. We have too much trade networking with them. They loose all that if they become aggressive. Its like Iraq and Kuwait in the 1st Gulf War, no one will do business with them.
Quote by Liberation
America, do Canada a favor and go drop yourselves in the middle of the Pacific ocean, just get away from Canada. Okay, not really, but the sad thing is, if war occurs involving America, Canada will be sucked into it because we're so close to them.

They should use Mexico instead......

In fact I can see them coming after Canada lol.

They want our fresh water lmao. The funny thing is though, we have so many retaliatory measures we could do. I mean, we power most of New York from Ontario and California relies on Hydro from BC to even have power.
ಥ_ಥ
We should worry more about the large amount of mexicans running into our borders illegal on a daily basis and our president doing nothing about it.... ya let a illegal drug dealer with 500 lbs of pot in his car free back to his country, but arrest the people that arrested him.... nice job george you frickin idiot.
*im a republican by the way*
Not until 2009, at least. China doesn't want to screw up their Olympics, after all...
Do YOU know who Les Paul is?

Guitars:
-Epiphone Dot Studio
Amps:
-Fender Stage 112 SE
Effects:
-BBE Soul Vibe
-Boss OD-1 Overdrive
-Ibanez DE-7 Delay