Chicago Blues Box Roadhouse
Bad Cat Cougar 5
1957 Gibson GA-5
Ceriatone 18w TMB Combo
Hughes & Kettner Tube Factor
Various Ibanez TS9s
Weber MASS Attenuator
Quote by wuffwuffwuffy
Aren't that bad.. i picked one up and it was pretty bad ass, anyone else played one?

Played Nokturnal Mortum on that Axe. God it sounded so br00tal

On a serious note, they have a pretty decent neck. Everything else sucks.
Yeah, it has bad pickups.
I think they threw too much into it's appearance. Well, that's the scam that alot of companies do (*cough* Marshall MG *cough*). It looks appealing to it's crowd (which is teenage girls who haven't played guitar before), thus it must sound good and play good. But, I have yet to meet a girl who has actively picked up guitar as a serious instrument... so i'm not sure if they end up selling them after buying them, or just leave them in a corner gathering dust.
Call me Wes.
Gear:
Fender American Deluxe HSS Strat
Chicago Blues Box Roadhouse
Bad Cat Cougar 5
1957 Gibson GA-5
Ceriatone 18w TMB Combo
Hughes & Kettner Tube Factor
Various Ibanez TS9s
Weber MASS Attenuator
I've played a few at GC. They all played pretty nice but I wasn't really digging the sound. Could make a good guitar with a pup swap though.
Founder of the EHX Users Guild
My Photography

Quote by Kyle-Rehm
Please don't tell me I'm the only one that clicked this thread thinking I would learn how to make my guitar sound like a grizzly bear.
The woman who owns daisy rock is married to the guy the owns schecter. Hence, the headstocks are about the same.

They aren't bad at all, some of them, like the LP copies, are fantastic, really. I just don't like glitter, it's the herpes of arts and crafts.
Peavey 5150
Mesa Mark IV
Mesa Single Rectifier (Series 1)
Fender Custom Shop Tonemaster
Roland Microcube

-Whitebox OS 1x12
-Port City OS 1x12

Digidesign Eleven RackAxe Fx Ultra
Quote by darkarbiter7
I think they threw too much into it's appearance. Well, that's the scam that alot of companies do (*cough* Marshall MG *cough*). It looks appealing to it's crowd (which is teenage girls who haven't played guitar before), thus it must sound good and play good. But, I have yet to meet a girl who has actively picked up guitar as a serious instrument... so i'm not sure if they end up selling them after buying them, or just leave them in a corner gathering dust.

I've played a handful...they're amazingly good guitars, under the glitter. I was moderatly stunned.
I was playing some zeppelin solos on it, it sounded pretty damn sweet. I wouldnt mind having one =X
Yeah, my fiancee has one. She loves it, and I have to admit, it plays pretty damn nice. I was also very impressed with the quality of construction for the money we paid.
Quote by Reincaster
I just don't like glitter, it's the herpes of arts and crafts.

i wonder if anyone else but me got that...

on a serious note, ive played a couple. didnt really play them for long, but they did feel pretty nice. i think they have a bit shorter scale or something, so i may pick one up as a travelish guitar eventually (you know, when im pulling down 6 figures). and of course id get a pink one, cause im hardcore like that. but they do seem decent, and i was actually a bit impressed with them.
Quote by darkarbiter7

I actaully have a friend that I helped teach who Bought a Taylor as her first guitar.....yah she's pretty serious lol
Quote by gregs1020
Brett has been saving for a splawn for 4 years
countries have been toppled in the time it's taking, revolutions won got a black pres

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
When he finally gets one it'll probably be televised like the Berlin Wall coming down.
The end of an era