Schecter C-1 Classic
Boss GT-8
Mesa 50/50 Power Amp

Synth Rig
M-Audio Oxygen 61
Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Elite Pro
Reason 4.0
FL Studio 8
Well let's look on the bright side he's probably been blown up by now.
Rag Mop Do Do Duh DoDo Dedo Do!!!!!

R_A_G_G_M_O_P_P

RAGMOP
Now that's just ****ed up.
We spent a lifetime on the
Beaches of Normandy in vain

Quote by poopsmith666
oooh look at me, i'm clincher, internet tough guy

Quote by theBaartMan
When Nostradamus predicted badassery, he spoke of clincher09.

<//////> ~

UG's NIN fan club
Holy ****.
WHITE STRIPES

Quote by Placenta_07
I look at boobs and bums and stuff I get really horny and stuff.

PARTY OF SPECIAL THINGS TO DO
Whats sad is this is the face of America overseas. And we wonder why they call us infidels.

Go figure, right?
Why is there a dog in the middle of the desert?

It's fake by the way, in case it's not incredibly obvious.
Gear:
Gibson Les Paul Studio in Alpine White w/Gold Hardware
Schecter Gryphon Limited Edition Flame top in Charcoal Burst
Line 6 Spider III 15
Boss DS-1 Distortion Pedal
I know puppies are the symbol for cuteness and all but it is just a puppy, what they did there is mean but i wouldn't overreact. Dog's are just dogs (and i have pets of my own) their lives cannot be in any way compared to a human life.
Gear:
Jackson Dinky DK2L
Epiphone LP Standard
Yamaha Acoustic
Bugera 1990 w/ Peavey 2x12 cab
That was really fake looking. Still, if it's real, it makes me sad that there are fucking assholes like that representing our country overseas.
Quote by Trefellin
You know a music scene is fucked up when it becomes difficult to keep track of who killed who, who committed suicide and who alledgedly engaged in cannibalism.

LastFM
Quote by DZCunuck
I know puppies are the symbol for cuteness and all but it is just a puppy, what they did there is mean but i wouldn't overreact. Dog's are just dogs (and i have pets of my own) their lives cannot be in any way compared to a human life.

One of the lines to get America to go to war was that terrorists had no respect for life. Saying a dog is just a dog completely disregards the value of its life. The soldier in that video is no better than we claim the terrorists are.
"That ****er is risking his life to so you can watch your ****ing videos on youtube.

What did the puppy ever do for you? Nothing. "

People are sad sacks of ****.

"Most are very glad to be American. Seems the only time Europe likes Americans in when they need us to save their rear ends again. But we do have our 1 percenters here just like you do and it is the 1 percenterse that are posting the hate the soldier crap over a dead dog faked video.

God Bless America, GOD BLESS GW BUSH! "

"Anyone else seen Anchorman?:
"Baxter! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

HAHAHAHA "

"The guy is killing Muslims everyday, he's already a killer. lawl.

But that guy is risking his life so you can watch your ****ing videos on youtube.

What did the puppy ever do for you? Nothing.

The guy is killing Muslims everyday so they don't 9/11 your ****ing family.

Ungrateful jackass. "

R_A_G_G_M_O_P_P

RAGMOP
Big deal much?
FOR AWESOME HANDWOUND PICKUPS, CONTACT CorduroyEW
BOOBS
Quote by ratmblink123
Good for you. Have a cookie.

But really... there's no cookie. And if there was, you wouldn't get one.
Omg That ****ing Bastard!
Jackson King V KVX10
Line 6 Spider III 75 W.
Peavey 5150/6505 Combo to be owned at the end of 2010.
Quote by msarro
One of the lines to get America to go to war was that terrorists had no respect for life. Saying a dog is just a dog completely disregards the value of its life. The soldier in that video is no better than we claim the terrorists are.

Obviously hijacking planes and killing thousands of people is equivalent to throwing a fake dog off a cliff.
Gear:
Line 6 Spider III 15
Quote by DZCunuck

Cool, so if I come over, destroy some of your possessions, your way of life, government, and maybe some of your family members, and then throw YOUR pets around, then hand you a bottle of water and say, "We cool?" you'll be all good?

Awesome, I'll be over later.

PS: for those who say it's fake because the dog isn't moving... puppies (and kittens, too, incidentally) who get picked up by the scruff of the neck like that just go absolutely fetal and don't move, it's how their parents discipline them.
Last edited by pratt121 at Mar 3, 2008,
Quote by metal4life592
Awww...

QFT
Gear:
Line 6 Spider III 15
Quote by DZCunuck

you're a stupid c u n t. all life is equal. humans are animals that evolved differently than most, and not in a good way. GOD IS NOT REAL.
Quote by Hold Music
you're a stupid c u n t. all life is equal. humans are animals that evolved differently than most, and not in a good way. GOD IS NOT REAL.

Stop preaching your opinion like it is a fact you ignorant ****.
Gear:
Line 6 Spider III 15
Quote by Hold Music
you're a stupid c u n t. all life is equal. humans are animals that evolved differently than most, and not in a good way. .

Agreed, could have been a little friendlier bout it though

R_A_G_G_M_O_P_P

RAGMOP
Quote by Avenger wL

It pretty much is a fact. If you disagree, theres a few hundred thousand research papers showing otherwise.
Quote by Hold Music

Ok, I think I'm going to go eat people now. We make horses pull things? Ok, let's reinstate slavery!
BOOBS
Quote by ratmblink123

Society has nothing to do with biology. If you can't seperate the two, thats your problem. We are simply just animals.
Quote by Avenger wL

ignorance is stating that you can't compare the life of a puppy to that of a human. and it's not my opinion that all life is equal. explain the difference between the life of a human and the life of a puppy.
Quote by Hold Music
ignorance is stating that you can't compare the life of a puppy to that of a human. and it's not my opinion that all life is equal. explain the difference between the life of a human and the life of a puppy.

You can compare anything. You could compare a human to an orange. It's the contrast that matters.
BOOBS
Quote by ratmblink123

Quote by Hold Music

A puupy ****s itself and looks cute,

A person ****s in the toilet,

Any questions?
Quote by Deadmen
A puupy ****s itself and looks cute,

A person ****s in the toilet,

Any questions?

but that has nothing to do with life. that has to do with waste and where it goes. im not going to get into an internet argument on UG over the value of life in different organisms. I apologize for offending anyone with the 'god not being real' comment. i remember how heartbroken i was when i found out santa wasn't real...=/
Page 1 of 3