If you have any questions, pressing issues, or current medical ailments you need help and/or information with, this is the place for you.

Example: If you have been tasting blood for a week and need immediate medical attention, feel free to post here in order to seek intelligent advice.

Please keep flaming, trolling, and stupidity to a minimum. Unless absolutely necessary.

Example: See previous example.
Life is underrated.

Quote by Mad Marius
That's like saying you got cancer that comes with AIDS.
I got lactic acid build up in my left butt cheek.
Jackson King V KVX10
Line 6 Spider III 75 W.
Peavey 5150/6505 Combo to be owned at the end of 2010.
LOL this is funny because i was in the throat/blood thread. Nice work hope this gets stickied
EDIT: this thread will get the record for most "i have aids" posts in a thread
'08 Gretsch White Falcon
'98 Fender USA Deluxe Tele
'79 Greco Les Paul Standard
Airline Stratotone Crafter GAE8

A bunch of funky pedals

Handwired 50 Watt Plexi Lead Clone w/ Orange 4x12
This thread is retarded. Go see a doctor is the answer in all of the threads anyways. Either that or "U HAZ AIDS"...
Quote by freedoms_stain
I think we have 4 of these only medical threads now.

Why didn't I get the memo?
Life is underrated.

Quote by Mad Marius
That's like saying you got cancer that comes with AIDS.
asshole the size of a mason jar. now thats classic.

i'll come back when i have something of use though.
Quote by Riddler

Oh well, let's make this one the real deal, maybe?

It'll never work.

The next time someone gets his thumb stuck in his arse he'll be in the pit looking for advice on how to get it out.

And everyone will tell him he has AIDs.
Quote by FRDesign
This will never work on UG.

correct. this thread requires that people will use the searchbar (which apparently you forgot too )

most people posting medical problems do a lil something like this... "OMGS MY WEENOR HURTS I BETTER CONSULT UG'S MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS BEFORE I GO TO A DOCTOR"
Remember through sounds
Remember through smells
Remember through colors
Remember through towns
-Modest Mouse, "Novocaine Stain"
well, i posted a few months ago about a sharp pain in my side abdomen. people were pretty helpful (minus the aids parts and stuff) but even those kept my spirits up. i eventually made it until my parents cared enough to return my calls and they came over and turned out i didn't have appendicitis.

so kudos to the pit! wooo! +1 to this thread.
Quote by Lil Macker
I voted 9, cause I would only let my mum give me a handjob...

Quote by brennsy
SathiaSun for president

Un-Banned! Boy, does it feel great to be back.
Join the Bear Grylls Foundation group!
Guys, some white stuff came out me my pee-hole today. What's wrong with me? It's AIDS, isn't it?
Quote by Trefellin
You know a music scene is fucked up when it becomes difficult to keep track of who killed who, who committed suicide and who alledgedly engaged in cannibalism.

LastFM
I've been pissing blood since this morning. I haven't been able to keep any food down either. Been coughing up bloody sputum. I've been throwing up blood as well. The last thing I drank was a gallon of antifreeze. I think I should go to the hospital but I don't know if I can drive right now... considering I can barely see what i'm typing.
“You know that I don't fucking care if I live or die.”