this happened earlier this school year and i was wondering what you guys thought of it.

there was a fight at my school and a whole crowd of
people got around the fight. then it was
broken up by security, and security looked
pissed off. so i thought it would be funny
if security broke through a big crowd
like that thinking it was a fight to find
that people are only having a thumb war.
so the next day i get my group of friends to follow
me and i'm in the front looking like i'm about to beat
someone up. so lo and behold a huge group starts following us. i hear someone
say "oh there's a fight!" and i'm thinking
is someone fighting behind me? but i
turn around and see the huge crowd following
me. so i stop next to this building and
my friend and i start having a thumb war. once everyone realizes what's going
on they start all cracking up. then when
security finally gets through the 800+ people
crowded around, they see that we're just
thumb warring. so they put us on their carts
and take us to the principal's office. they threatened to suspend us for 3 days
for "inciting a riot" but i talked her
out of it and only had to have in-house
suspension for one day. then they had us
apologize on the video announcements to the
whole school which made it completely epic. hahahaha
Quote by Jackintehbox
Pedophilia all the way man. Go for it.

Quote by deathbat831
hahaha i thought you wrote Philidelphia all the way, i was like yeah philidelphias cool i spose

Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
I'm always too embarrassed to buy condoms. Saran wrap is cheaper, anyway.
Fail; this was not a Bel-Air.
Life is underrated.

Quote by Mad Marius
That's like saying you got cancer that comes with AIDS.
They put you on their carts?
Miss Scourge? PM me.

I am the mistress of ManWithoutAHat . This pleases me.
Quote by terrencemaddox
They put you on their carts?

they ride around campus in these golf cart kind of things
Quote by Jackintehbox

Quote by deathbat831
hahaha i thought you wrote Philidelphia all the way, i was like yeah philidelphias cool i spose

Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
Quote by clay pots
they ride around campus in these golf cart kind of things

Sorry man, but I find that quite amusing

I also think what you and your friend did was pretty hilarious. I mean, I can see them being displeased with a huge crowd (there are reasons for that), but I don't think it was as big of a thing as they made it out to be (unless there's more to the story).
Miss Scourge? PM me.

Quote by terrencemaddox
Sorry man, but I find that quite amusing

I also think what you and your friend did was pretty hilarious. I mean, I can see them being displeased with a huge crowd (there are reasons for that), but I don't think it was as big of a thing as they made it out to be (unless there's more to the story).

well, usually when there's a fight or something my friends and i throw carrots or grapes into the huge crowd. i mean, it's not gonna hurt you or anything, just inconvenient. and some of my friends were doing that and i guess the assistant principal got hit in the shoulder or something.
Quote by Jackintehbox

Quote by deathbat831

Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
Quote by clay pots
well, usually when there's a fight or something my friends and i throw carrots or grapes into the huge crowd. i mean, it's not gonna hurt you or anything, just inconvenient. and some of my friends were doing that and i guess the assistant principal got hit in the shoulder or something.

Well if nothing else, you guys sure know how to party.
Miss Scourge? PM me.

hahahaha

(at thread, but especially at golf carts)
'08 Gretsch White Falcon
'98 Fender USA Deluxe Tele
'79 Greco Les Paul Standard
Airline Stratotone Crafter GAE8

A bunch of funky pedals

Handwired 50 Watt Plexi Lead Clone w/ Orange 4x12
Quote by druz15_UG
hahahaha

(at thread, but especially at golf carts)

Yeah, that and the throwing of carrots and grapes got me

EDIT: TS, say more about the apology.
Miss Scourge? PM me.

wow you have security at your school.That must be some badass school
[img]http://www.danasoft.com/sig/Lookatthis97787.jpg[/img]
Quote by sean_etc

Are you in daycare? I've yet to hear of a public school that didn't have security.
Life is underrated.

Quote by Mad Marius
That's like saying you got cancer that comes with AIDS.
What did you say to the principal?
███
██████████
███████████
██████
████████
dam wat kinda school do you go to
My Gear
Ibanez GSZ 120
Aria Pro II SL
Starfire Mega 10
Boss MT-2 Metalzone
Boss NS-2 Noise Suppressor
Marshall MG100 DFX
Quote by sean_etc

True that.

Congratulations, TS. With the completion of an 800+ crowd, you officially double the size of our school's high school, and beat out the entire school district population by about 100.

Edit: I can name 3 schools in my area that don't have security.
When the music's over, turn out the lights.

Quote by pencap
i fingerd my girl the other day she got so wet nearly my entier hand was soked after that i ate her up, she blacked out it was awesome
there was jsut a food fight at my school that was organized by a few seniors. everyone involved in the fight was suspended a few days but the person who organized it got expelled for iniciting a riot. no ****. its ridiculous. the kid had never been in trouble before

last year a kid brought cocaine to school and was caught. he was also selling it on campus. he got suspended not expelled. sounds backwards to me.....
Quote by drop-dead666
You're a retard, read Scourges posts. There is already a system folder, why do I need a system32.
That's actually pretty clever, I have to admit it. And I don't usually find stuff like this funny.
Quote by Douche ©
I may not be cool off the internet, but on the internet I am pretty cool.

Aww

The Pit Cliff Notes:
Quote by SOADfreak6
myabe we all suck thats why were sitting at a computer desk talking **** thro the enternet lol

If not all of us, at least him.

<//////>~
I've never heard of any schools in Christchurch with security though.But maybe schools in South Auckland though.There were like 4 stabbings around there in about 3 weeks and they were done by people around 16-18
[img]http://www.danasoft.com/sig/Lookatthis97787.jpg[/img]
Quote by terrencemaddox
Yeah, that and the throwing of carrots and grapes got me

EDIT: TS, say more about the apology.

haha we basically had to write an apology and say it on the announcements.
we had written it about 5 minutes before we went on live, so i had none of it memorized. i kept looking down and around and that day i just happened to be wearing a bright purple shirt so it looked completely ridiculous. it basically just went something like this:

"dear fellow diablos (that's our school's mascot)
we did something very bad. yesterday we thought it would be funny to gather a large crowd and have a thumb war in the middle. this was hazardous because the security assessed the situation as a confrontation and put the students and security in danger. we aplogize for our actions.

"thumb warring is also in itself quite detrimental to the hand and thumb areas. arthiritis (sp?), bruises, and broken thumbs have all been a result of thumb wrestling. please diablos, abstain from thumb wrestling or drawing large crowds. thank you."

Quote by Jackintehbox

Quote by deathbat831

Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
haha

that's pretty awesome~

you got to ride in the security golf buggy too, what a day
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

GENERATION 9: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Last edited by Aftertime at Mar 4, 2008,
i agree, that is indeed quite epic

EDIT:
Quote by clay pots
we had written it about 5 minutes before we went on live, so i had none of it memorized. i kept looking down and around and that day i just happened to be wearing a bright purple shirt so it looked completely ridiculous. it basically just went something like this:

we did something very bad. yesterday we thought it would be funny to gather a large crowd and have a thumb war in the middle. this was hazardous because the security assessed the situation as a confrontation and put the students and security in danger. we aplogize for our actions.

"thumb warring is also in itself quite detrimental to the hand and thumb areas. arthiritis (sp?), bruises, and broken thumbs have all been a result of thumb wrestling. please diablos, abstain from thumb wrestling or drawing large crowds. thank you."

And you made the school/school security looks like complete retards, even more kudos
Last edited by fretsonfire74 at Mar 4, 2008,
Quote by clay pots

Nice.
Miss Scourge? PM me.

Quote by clay pots

Smart ass.
Quote by Douche ©
I may not be cool off the internet, but on the internet I am pretty cool.

Aww

The Pit Cliff Notes:
Quote by SOADfreak6
myabe we all suck thats why were sitting at a computer desk talking **** thro the enternet lol

If not all of us, at least him.

<//////>~
well done!
dude, what about an actual solo in death metal instead of that poof from linkin park. Think of Pulse of the Maggots - Bed Of Razors

#1 MEMEBER OF THE OFFICIAL THRASH METAL FAN CLUB (PM URE FAV BANDS TO ME TO JOIN)
Haha wow thats awesome. You are my hero.
Quote by gu1t4rh3r0
One of my friends said to the principle once,
"NO! The voices tell me not to talk to you!" *Runs away on all fours*
The principle eventually caught up to him and gave him a drug test.
f_ck good work the speech is almost as funny as the incident
'08 Gretsch White Falcon
'98 Fender USA Deluxe Tele
'79 Greco Les Paul Standard
Airline Stratotone Crafter GAE8

A bunch of funky pedals

Handwired 50 Watt Plexi Lead Clone w/ Orange 4x12
Thats funny, but its almost the same as yelling "fire". I get where they are coming from, but they obviously dont have a sense of humor. A lot of people dont. That IS funny, gj woot woot.