Don't bother.
Just type "Music theory" In google.
It should help you towards scales and what not.
lol that looks like something u woudlnt wanan waste ur money on. in my opinion. i think PRATICE is the key thing. but idk. thats just me. u can go ahead n try it if u want, but if i were u i woudlnt. but all on u. (:
ive always wondered if those things work, and the perfect pitch ones u see in guitar mags. Tell us if they work when u get them
'08 Gretsch White Falcon
'98 Fender USA Deluxe Tele
'79 Greco Les Paul Standard
Airline Stratotone Crafter GAE8

A bunch of funky pedals

Handwired 50 Watt Plexi Lead Clone w/ Orange 4x12
Quote by The Website
Dear fellow guitar fanatic,

Before we go any further, let me say that what I'm about to offer you is NOT right for everyone. And because I don't want to waste your time, could you please ask yourself three quick questions...

* Can I improvise solos with the level of fluidity, skill and musicality that I truly want?
* Can I see all the scales that I want to know over the entire fretboard...without having to think?
* Do I currently use an organised, effective and proven system for learning scales?

If you answered "Yes" to all three questions...then you DON'T need to read any further.

well i answered yes to all three questions so I dont even know what you guys are talking about
Everybody Loves Lefty..

Lefties Unite!

Melodic Thrash Metal and winners of the Wacken Metal Battle Canada and 2nd Place Runner Ups for Wacken Metal Battle International

PROFANER
Quote by Ultimate_Gio92
well i answered yes to all three questions so I dont even know what you guys are talking about