I searched, and couldn't find anything...so, what's your favorite song title(s)?

mine are: this cocaine makes me feel like im on this song, counting bodies like sheep to the rhythm of the war drums, the autumn effect, dirty deeds done dirt cheap, down with the sickness, geek stink breath...

yours?
Quote by SteveHouse
M. Night Shyamallama

you shook me all night long, big balls, shadow on the sun, and marmalade
2/17/08 Kosova's independence!!!
The Goatriders Horde (not really sure why I dig that title), Space Oddity, Peace Frog, Before the Storm, The Heaviest Matter of the Universe, Penguin Attack, Man on the Silver Mountain, Starchild
Quote by Beakwithteeth
What a coincidence one time I ****ed your cousin in the eye.
I'm not that bothered about the names of most songs, but there is one by Fallout Boy (i think) thant is quite clever - Champagne for my Real Friends, Real Pain for my Sham Friends. Or vice versa. To be honest i've never heard it though.

Oh, and Silverf*ck is a cool name.
Member of UG's Tubgirl Virgins Club

Last.fm
"Life During Wartime".
My all gold grills give her cold chills
Said she gotta coke feel cuz I'm sooo trill.
Gallons of Rubbing Alcohol Flow Through The Strip---A B-Side by Nirvana
Quote by GmacD
Chicken and waffles motha F*cka

Quote by Joey Radical
Just be a man and **** your mom.
Emo song titles are the best... check out Fall Out Boy and Panic! for the best examples.

I also like "Made for TV Movie" because it sounds so generic and lame but is, in fact, the total opposite.
Master of Puppets, Dissposible Heroes, Raining Blood, The Four Horesmen, Become the Catalyst, Indictment