...are a really bad idea.

After watching Death Note for about 26 hours (I got through the series twice), intermittently reading the manga, I decided to cut my hair. As usual, it ended in tragedy.

I ended up looking like Uchiha Sasuke, albeit with curly hair. Now, I don't really know how it happened, or what I was thinking. I grabbed and chopped, as I conveniently forgot how idiotic I look with short hair.

Of all the characters in all the animes I've seen and mangas I've read, for some reason, I end up with Sasuke hair. Well, at least he's popular.

So...my points.

Has anyone else made the same mistake of cutting their hair to resemble a characters...when it wasn't Halloween?

Or...if you could pick one character to emulate, who would it be?

Now, I shall return to drooling over spoilers, slowly rocking in a corner.
I feel the need to kick you in the nuts.
Quote by DanRev
"Come over to my place, no ones home"

I went, there was no one home.
Quote by xTaVx
I feel the need to kick you in the nuts.

Was that directed at me or TS?
Quote by InvaderTSN
Was that directed at me or TS?

that was for TS! sorry lol
Quote by DanRev

Manga haircuts + curly hair = NO.

Only I, UG's J-Rock Ladyboy, may have a manga haircut, anyway.
I knew a guy whos hair was styled EVERY DAY EXACTLY like super sayan Trunks except it was black but the shaping was the same every single day.

Oh, and you're an idiot
'08 Gretsch White Falcon
'98 Fender USA Deluxe Tele
'79 Greco Les Paul Standard
Airline Stratotone Crafter GAE8

A bunch of funky pedals

Handwired 50 Watt Plexi Lead Clone w/ Orange 4x12
I don't have nuts...or any means of proving what I say.

so, I'm the only one who wants to be in a manga? next thing you know, I'll be muttering "kamehameha" whenever someone pisses me off.
Quote by MakinLattes
I don't have nuts...or any means of proving what I say.

so, I'm the only one who wants to be in a manga? next thing you know, I'll be muttering "kamehameha" whenever someone pisses me off.

oops lol, okay since I'm against hurting women. I won't kick you.

Hey didn't I ban you for not making mochas?
Quote by DanRev

I like Ls hair, Orochimaru and Haku from Nurato have cool hair too. I never do it though since my hair is too wavy.
Quote by diminishedtobme
I like Ls hair, Orochimaru and Haku from Nurato have cool hair too. I never do it though since my hair is too wavy.

Straighteners are your friend. I go insane if my wavey locks aren't burned and singed to sensual straightness.
imagine this

except longer bangs, no pointy-ness, and somewhat curly. eh, it's too hard to explain. I feel like a douche now.

hah, I deluded myself, thinking I'd get support for my misfortune. curse you all! *scribbles names in a notebook* I HAVE THE EYES, DAMNIT!
I actualy used to have hair like Spike Speigle's (My avatar) but it was natural, I kept growing it out and started taking better care of it and I lost the look. If I had my hair like any anime character it would be Spike...
Quote by MakinLattes
imagine this

except longer bangs, no pointy-ness, and somewhat curly. eh, it's too hard to explain. I feel like a douche now.

hah, I deluded myself, thinking I'd get support for my misfortune. curse you all! *scribbles names in a notebook* I HAVE THE EYES, DAMNIT!

The img link fails.

As far as anime haircuts go, some of them don't even work since the laws of gravity do not exist for hair in neither anime or manga.

Some of them I guess you could do, but you would definitely need straight hair, or a straightener.

And in my opinion it's almost always a bad idea to cut your own hair.
You guys are forgetting one crucial piece of the puzzle. You're not cartoon characters.

But if I could do something like that with my hair, I so know what I'd do...

Huh, Hah, Huh! Do the Monkey with me!
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Quote by Aidy Damage
I have found the ideal manga haircuts for you:

If you are Jewish you can easily have the hair do of the guy in the bottom.

Quote by Aidy Damage
Manga haircuts + curly hair = NO.

Only I, UG's J-Rock Ladyboy, may have a manga haircut, anyway.

And you based your words on what?
Purple string dampener scrunchy.
Last edited by Guitar0player at Mar 4, 2008,
Quote by david_highland
I actualy used to have hair like Spike Speigle's (My avatar) but it was natural, I kept growing it out and started taking better care of it and I lost the look. If I had my hair like any anime character it would be Spike...

Me to! I love Spike, he is probably my favorite anime character.

Oh, and Zack from FF7. There are probably more characters but I don't feel like listing right now.
Quote by Senor Kristian
Viking fact no. 1: Viking helmets did not have horn.
Viking fact no. 2: Vikings tobogganed on their shields into battle.
Viking fact no. 3: Vikings drank mead.
Viking fact no. 4: One of your ancestors are likely to have been raped by a viking.