Page 1 of 5
NOTE: If your going to try and make one post ur pics here! SPREAD THE WORD!!!

READ MY STORY!!!!

I sent this to Gibson.....

Now here's the catch gonna Need your feedback and SUPPORT!!!(Maybe to get proof too, im a devilish little child!!hihi..)

Doesn't matter whether you dig it or not,,just need opinions!! i wont curse anyone(well maybe,lol)!!!

IT DIDN'T AFFECT THE TONE OF MY GUITAR!!!

""COZ ITS NOT PART OF THE WOOD
(regards to Dime from another forum site)!!!""

Hello,

I’m Bruce Sakaki, 18 yrs old, a student and currently living in Singapore, I have this guitar suggestion, now here’s my story, while I was going through my stuff I found these old denim pants that won’t fit me anymore, now my guitar was messed up, I spray painted it (not a good idea), since I found this denim pants, I said to myself “Hey, I wonder, How can I get rid of these paint”, now I looked at my pants and thought of this idea, since I haven’t seen ANYONE IN MY ENTIRE LIFETIME with this kind of idea/concept from International Acts, Local Musicians or even in T.V/etc., “What if I cover my Guitar with Denim??”, then I tried it of course, on my first attempt I made a cover for half of my guitar’s body, then it was a success, since it was a successful attempt, I was thinking “How bout cover the whole body!”, then, “YEAH! It’s finally done!”, since I ain’t Pro at sewing it took me 10 hours to finish it, woohh, I was in pain after doing that, ,now here’s the catch, since no other guitar company has made one (I dunno if some company or someone has actually made one), how bout make one, my friends dig it, maybe people out there will too, Pros about this idea is after the guitar is covered with denim, owner can customize it more, the way they want to, maybe buy some fabric paint or put some band patches. Cons are if the user is careless the guitar might get stinky or dirty and if the body breaks or has a crack on it the owner will/might tear off the denim (solution for this is zipper on the side). I still got ideas on my shallow head. Now here’s the picture of my finished product (my guitar is an LP copy):

FELLOW UG USERS I NEED YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
yow brothers and sisters from another mother!!!
Last edited by brucee at Mar 4, 2008,
hahaha, i want one
Quote by scheck006
If UG had rep I'd give it to you.

Quote by zetaspartan2552
sounds like your mom suffers from mental retardation.

Gear:

Fender Precision Bass
Epiphone LP Special
Peavey Special 212 Guitar Amp
Cube-100 Bass Amp
Line 6 Floor Pod
Bongos
****IN' Br00TAL!!!!!!!

..it does look really good tho
Quote by Beakwithteeth
What a coincidence one time I ****ed your cousin in the eye.
ibanez made a guitar like this for munky from korn, only it was leather.

the denim guitar would look badass with some band patches on it
That looks really awesome man, great idea.
New To Town With A Made Up Name

In The Angel's City

Chasing Fortune And Fame
09/03/2012
I find the idea mind blowingly excellent, however the product itself didn't excite me much.

Good luck to you though!
thank you guys!!!!appreciate it!!!
@misty_b - sound is still te same...
great idea dude.

too bad if they're released they'll be ridiculously overpriced just for the name, look, originality, etc. etc. =(

if you could do this for me for a les paul clone i hope to score off a fellow UG'er i'd pay ya =]
@MrDURPEEDURP - i live in singapore...but id do it for a low price..

@Aidy Damage - rofl..lmao
That's pretty damn awesome dude.
Only that is missing is some leather .

Does it sit tigthly on the guitar or does it move around alot ?
Wow, thats pretty fucking cool!

They could do a faded look, or add a zipper, and some pockets, or just design it so it matches with the person playing it's pants.

So if they where holding the guitar, the zipper would be where his zipper would be, and it would look like he's just playing his pants, Hahaha, that would be so hilarious.

Like air guitar extream...so many posibilities.

Nice job dude.

Is it machine washable, bwahaha
Quote by pmeg568c
oh man, seems as though i totally forgot about anal

Quote by visa
That made absoulutely no sense how do you tie your shoes in little nazi's?
thanks...that was my main concern,,TO FIT THE USERS NEEDS!!!lol..
wow. that actually looks a lot better than I thought it would while reading your description! Very cool. You are inspiring me to cover my guitar in my pillowcase
Though I would think it would mess up the tone a little bit. After all, if different woods can change a guitar's tone, you would think a centimeter of denim would throw it off a bit.

EDIT: YEAH! You should have done it so the mini pocket inside the right pocket is under the volume knobs, so you can put your picks in there! Damn, now I'm all excited! I gotta try this!
Last edited by rush5757 at Mar 4, 2008,
a better idea: they could start making different guitar body covers like that, all different kinds of styles, denim, leather, plaid, whatever, and you just zip em on. of course there would have to be different ones for different body styles.
f_ck met thats cool. I would buy if they made
'08 Gretsch White Falcon
'98 Fender USA Deluxe Tele
'79 Greco Les Paul Standard
Airline Stratotone Crafter GAE8

A bunch of funky pedals

Handwired 50 Watt Plexi Lead Clone w/ Orange 4x12
Quote by Aidy Damage
There's only one band fit for this guitar:

Turbonegro!!! who said Ass Cobra wasnt a good album title?

oh, and the guitar looks cool.
@rush5757 - it didnt change my sound bro...
omg a pick pocket!

and why stop there? cargo pockets for all of your guitar stuff like capos and slides!

...i just killed it.
Last edited by StageLife30 at Mar 4, 2008,
thats pretty cool!

would go great with my jeans! and my denim jacket..and boots..and cowboy hat...and my horse
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

GENERATION 9: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Quote by Evil_Magician
That's pretty damn awesome dude.
Only that is missing is some leather .

Does it sit tigthly on the guitar or does it move around alot ?

i aint pro at sewing so itmoves a bit....
I tried to do that to my telecaster with an old t-shirt but I couldn't get it to go on right so I said "**** it." and put it back together, minus a shirt....
Quote by Aidy Damage
That guitar is BEGGING for a huge 'Turbojugend Singapore' patch on the back.

lmao..
The pick pocket's a mind-numbingly awesome idea. Could be used for a slide, too!

This is quickly turning into the most awesome idea ever.
Quote by Aidy Damage
The pick pocket's a mind-numbingly awesome idea. Could be used for a slide, too!

This is quickly turning into the most awesome idea ever.

yeh,,i still have quite a few ideas on my shallow head..lol..

i was thinking of making a small bunny doll and stick it on,,,hahaha,,,EMO BUNNY!!!
I also thought you could cut little holes/designs in the denim so the guitar body shows through. For me, I have an arctic white tele, so little designs of the white showing through would look fucking incredible... Good God I think I'm actually going to do this... Who here knows how to sew?
Quote by StageLife30
wait! everyone!

velcro!

that would be full of shirt fuzz and pain
Page 1 of 5