This is the craziest thing I've ever seen.

ENDLESS CELESTIAL SEX!

Also a bunch of racism, having sex with the Virgin Mary and some other stuff. This is so crazy I figured it doesn't properly fit in the religion thread, as it's more....comedy if anything, not really serious discussion.
www.facebook.com/longlostcomic
****ing the virgin mary is sick praise jesus!

Nah just kinding ****in' hate christianity
(sigh) Fi-Fi, You will most likely be warned or banned for being an idiot, farewell.
lol its amazing that southpark didnt even have to funny-up the story when they had a rip of the mormons.

"uuhh... this time i will be reading from another book, so it'll still be the same story, just worded a little differently.... *looks into the hat*"

how do people get into this stuff? its like scientology. im sure they have very persuasive door knocking people, but if you just take a step back for a second, you can see that its all just crazy.
Quote by Machanix
We play guitar.... we're automatically on top of the world.

Life Is A Lemon And I Want My Money Back!

A Wasted Youth
Is Better By Far
Than A Wise And Productive Old Age

Good Girls Go To Heaven, But The Bad Girls Go Everywhere!
She isn't a virgin.... she gave birth to jesus as a virgin but after that she was just mary.

You don't really think her husband would stay with her if he wasn't getting any, do you?
Quote by maccas666
She isn't a virgin.... she gave birth to jesus as a virgin but after that she was just mary.

You don't really think her husband would stay with her if he wasn't getting any, do you?

yeah, according to the bible jesus had siblings.
Quote by maccas666

Customs then were alot different to customs today. During the historical period we're talking about, a woman was faithful to her husband or she was killed. See the difference yet?
But medi-evil times, THAT is when people began realising sex was fun.
Quote by Vornik
Thanks for the advice. I'm going to put it, along with your other advice, into a book, the pages of which I will then use to wipe my ass.
Quote by Spamwise
yeah, according to the bible jesus had siblings.

Oh i didn't think the bible said anything about them, my bad

Or havn't you read it?

Did you just watch dogma?
Quote by maccas666
Oh i didn't think the bible said anything about them, my bad

Or havn't you read it?

Did you just watch dogma?

Yeah. It does. I know for sure he had a brother named James. I'm not too sure on the others' names.
Quote by Spamwise
Yeah. It does. I know for sure he had a brother named James. I'm not too sure on the others' names.

Hahaha, i thought that the church had left out all that.
Quote by maccas666
Hahaha, i thought that the church had left out all that.

It's in the canon..
....I didn't know there was a canon bible and a non-canon bible. I didn't even know comic book terminology was applied to the bible.

"Jesus killing Batman is so non-canon."

"Well yeah, in the new testament they totally ret-con that.
Quote by Something_Vague
....I didn't know there was a canon bible and a non-canon bible. I didn't even know comic book terminology was applied to the bible.

"Jesus killing Batman is so non-canon."

"Well yeah, in the new testament they totally ret-con that.

Wow, I read "endless celestial sex" and "racism" and I knew this had something to do with Mormanism.

Lol, I'm 2:20 into it and I had to stop because I'm laughing so hard. I love the fact that the only difference between humans and demons is that demons have messy hair and pointy eyebrows.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Quote by snipelfritz
Wow, I read "endless celestial sex" and "racism" and I knew this had something to do with Mormanism.

Lol, I'm 2:20 into it and I had to stop because I'm laughing so hard. I love the fact that the only difference between humans and demons is that demons have messy hair and pointy eyebrows.

Wow, that explains SO many things in life...

No wonder Grandma was such a bitch.
I think the funniest thing is how happy the white people get when they're given the reason for being white. They perk up instantly.
Quote by Something_Vague
I think the funniest thing is how happy the white people get when they're given the reason for being white. They perk up instantly.

I'm tan/light-brown... where does that put me? I'm neither white nor black. HALP!
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
This sounds so much like something my 7-year old cousin would conjure up...also where do people not of Afrian descent but not Mormons either go?