Yeah. I heard Gene Simmons sent a cease and desist letter to King Diamond for having a similar facepaint design to him. Something like that.
Quote by InvaderTSN
Yeah. I heard Gene Simmons sent a cease and desist letter to King Diamond for having a similar facepaint design to him. Something like that.

Yeah but then agaian gene simmons has copyright on the word kiss, he's a douche and the system shoudl've never given him money, even though his music rocks
Quote by Fi-Fi
Yeah but then agaian gene simmons has copyright on the word kiss, he's a douche and the system shoudl've never given him money, even though his music rocks

god I hate that douche. His life is a guide to becoming a Millionare. Make mediocre music and market the **** out of it. I'm not knocking it...im just saying..
If a celebity copyrighted their face would that mean you couldn't base plastice surgery off them? oh ****..
♪♫♪
92% percent of the teen population would be dead if Hollywood said it wasn't cool to breathe anymore.
Put this in your signature if you are one of the 92% who wouldn't be breathing.
and by plastice I mean plastic...
♪♫♪
92% percent of the teen population would be dead if Hollywood said it wasn't cool to breathe anymore.
Put this in your signature if you are one of the 92% who wouldn't be breathing.
Quote by Fi-Fi

Gene Simmons also invented breathing you know.
Quote by Cobalt Blue
Gene Simmons also invented breathing you know.

so who created the big bang? chuck norris's beard or gene simmons?
dont take any guff from these bastards man

Quote by Fenderhippie69
I only smoke when I've been drinking and I only drink when I've been smoking.
every time I pass gas I'm pretty sure I'm breaking copyright on some kind of kiss song.
well a chocolate company in my country copyrighted the colour purple, no other company can sell products or advertise with that EXACT shade of purple
similarly, coke copyrighted the colour red.

If the worlds gone that hypo, then yes, yes you can
'08 Gretsch White Falcon
'98 Fender USA Deluxe Tele
'79 Greco Les Paul Standard
Airline Stratotone Crafter GAE8

A bunch of funky pedals

Handwired 50 Watt Plexi Lead Clone w/ Orange 4x12