So... I have a Behringer starter pack, Its just laying there doing nothing... I can do whatever the hell I want to it because my parents want it all playable for my lil bro who wants to start playing guitar... So what do you guys reckon I should do to it fot a little fun? (No weird stuff, just the apperance and electronics, small parts.)

Built from stolen pieces
Telephone in my heart.

Chopper Reid Of the Australia
FTW! Club. PM Alter-Bridge or The_Random_Hero to join. Australians only.
you could practice painting it
Quote by Tiksi
people who think that the tuning peg things have to be straight. I went to the bathroom once, I come back, and my friend detunified my guitar, and then asked why it sounded weird. ARGG!!!

mcROFL
try fitting in new pickups that can do wonders to guitars that really aren't very good...I'm working on a similar thing mtself with an old telecaster, a freind is going to paint it and as soon as i have the money i'm going to buy some new pickups
Apart from that, just cheap stuff but would really improve the sound. Maybe pickups or something

Built from stolen pieces
Telephone in my heart.

break the neck in half... oh wait
'08 Gretsch White Falcon
'98 Fender USA Deluxe Tele
'79 Greco Les Paul Standard
Airline Stratotone Crafter GAE8

A bunch of funky pedals

Handwired 50 Watt Plexi Lead Clone w/ Orange 4x12
what pickups would be good for something like that?

Built from stolen pieces
Telephone in my heart.

New tuners and a bridge will make a difference in playability and it's ability to stay in tune. I picked up a Wilkinson vintage bridge and some of those ez-lok tuners for ~$50 through the eBay stores.