well I'm in need of a replacement pickguard for my Walden D550 as it recently fell off, and I'm left with an unsightly light patch where it was

I was wondering if I could get some suggestions for a little more elaborate pickguard,

ie. like a hummingbird style one or something of the like, and where can I get one?

for reference, here is what my guitar looks like @ present

thank you for your time
Last.Fm

“If there was anything that depressed him more than his own cynicism, it was that quite often it still wasn't as cynical as real life.”
― Terry Pratchett

qft...

Jeremy Clarkson is a knob.
Quote by ICANSEEYOU7687
http://wdmusic.com/acoustic_guitar_pickguards_13455_ctg.htm

although it doesnt look like they would cover everything

yeah no, and I was kind of looking for something a little more ornate
Last.Fm

“If there was anything that depressed him more than his own cynicism, it was that quite often it still wasn't as cynical as real life.”
― Terry Pratchett

qft...

I've been looking for the same thing! I have had no luck though, people only sell these generic ones. If anyone knows somewhere where they sell some nicer/ornate pick guards like ^ said, let us know!
Quote by phillyguitar
I've been looking for the same thing! I have had no luck though, people only sell these generic ones. If anyone knows somewhere where they sell some nicer/ornate pick guards like ^ said, let us know!

ok, well, after a fair bit of searching I found them

here you can find a bunch of different templates, and they will even do a custom design, good luck with yours, I found what I was after

edit- I have actually decided to try and make one, I'm going to use rosewood veneer, and then burn the design onto it, what do you think?

Last.Fm

― Terry Pratchett

qft...

Last edited by Carswell98 at Mar 5, 2008,