Poll: What type of football do you follow?
Poll Options
View poll results: What type of football do you follow?
NRL
9 5%
AFL
6 4%
NFL
52 32%
Soccer
97 59%
Voters: 164.
Page 1 of 2
What football do you follow and what seperates if from the other football codes?
you should have had some other codes otehr than AUS ones to appeal to a larger percentage of UGer's

AFL for me
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ Last.fm █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █

"Never interrupt an enemy when he is making a mistake."
~Napoleon Bonaparte
Quote by HeavyMetaldude
Afl. You should have put union aswell. Hopefully no one votes soccer. I hate irt so much.

I could not agree with you anymore on the front of soccer. And i made an honest mistake on the union front.
Quote by ralph wiggum
wheres super 14? rugby union?

Its to unpopular to even bother taking up valuble poll space!!
Quote by Spoony_Bard
Dude I got these strings the other day that couldn't be tuned to higher than 4 octaves below middle C then I realized that they were shoelaces and they weren't making any sound at all.
Quote by JaykeSucks
AFL.
It's a good game.
Pity my team fails (Demons)

Jayke

*Correction* AFL FAILS!!
Quote by Spoony_Bard
Dude I got these strings the other day that couldn't be tuned to higher than 4 octaves below middle C then I realized that they were shoelaces and they weren't making any sound at all.
Quote by Tom_hatton
English Football, proper football.

oooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhh! the one where little pommy poofters run around faking injuries & having bum secks!?
Quote by Spoony_Bard
Quote by gunners fan
oooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhh! the one where little pommy poofters run around faking injuries & having bum secks!?

gunners fan? im confused. im taking that you dont follow arsenal. unless you mean guns n' roses lol
pringa

Are you taking over? Or are you taking orders?
Are you going backwards? Or are you going forwards?

Quote by gunners fan

No, the one where people actually use their feet and require a certain amount of skill.
Quote by pringa
gunners fan? im confused. im taking that you dont follow arsenal. unless you mean guns n' roses lol

Yes I meant guns'n'roses (original line-up ofcouse) unfortently when i named my profile I didnt realise its also a soccer teams name! I PHUCKING HATE SOCCER, YES SOCCER NOT FOOTBALL!! PHUCKING SOCCER!!!
Quote by Spoony_Bard
Quote by Tom_hatton
No, the one where people actually use their feet and require a certain amount of skill.

.................. oh wait he's serious?
Quote by Spoony_Bard
Quote by gunners fan
Yes I meant guns'n'roses (original line-up ofcouse) unfortently when i named my profile I didnt realise its also a soccer teams name! I PHUCKING HATE SOCCER, YES SOCCER NOT FOOTBALL!! PHUCKING SOCCER!!!

[quote="'Tommy[fin"]']
Quote by Spoony_Bard
American College Football is the best on the planet end of story!
With fat friends there are no see-saws.. just catapults!
Quote by Random3
football suuuuuuucks

+1
■■■
'member The Pit of 10'? oH, I 'member!

╚═ ▼▲▼▲▼═╝
I play the real kind. Ya know, the one where they actually use teh foot!

But seriously, I watch EPL most of the time and some college football.
I'd probably follow others, but I don't really have them broadcast in my area, only NFL. Go Colts (I'm not just one of those Super Bowl fanboys, I've been a fan of the Colts since I was 10).
"Few things are harder to put up with than the annoyance of a good example." - Mark Twain

"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living; the world owes you nothing; it was here first." - Samuel Langhornne Clemens
Quote by gunners fan

You can't be older than 12.

Football (soccer) is the only sport I watch.
:stickpoke
None. If I want to watch something similar to American Football, I'll watch Rugby, which i much better.

I only really watch proper English football on international matches or maybe the FA Cup.
Quote by gunners fan

Yep, as opposed to the one where a bunch of pussies in pads throw a ball forward, take a 2 minute break then repeat the process
C'mon Derby

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
WTF!!!

No CFL, this is bologna.
Quote by funkdaddyfresh
justin, that was easily the most inspiring, helpful piece of advice anyone has ever given me in regards to my musical pursuits.

Screaming Help
Quote by RocksAwakening5
+1

FOOTBALL DOESNT SUCK! FOOTBALL IS FOOTBAL! FOOOTBAALLL!!!
two and a half men.
Quote by saphrax
Here here. And to the TS, it is called Football, not Soccer!

+100000000000

And also Rugby Union and League should be up there.
Quote by Nightmare_xxx
to be honest, I thought they were awful. I mean some of the songs our drummer's written was better than their stuff.
Page 1 of 2