Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
Quote by fretsonfire74

your few posts that i see are so worth the wait.

Do you actually wait by the computer like a school girl who just gave her virginity to the football quarterback waits by the phone?

Anyway, I'm working. I'm just slacking off at the moment.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Do you actually wait by the computer like a school girl who just gave her virginity to the football quarterback waits by the phone?

Anyway, I'm working. I'm just slacking off at the moment.

thats exactly how i do it. you're my quarter back, im the virgin cheerleader. wait, since when are cheerleaders virgins?
Quote by fretsonfire74
thats exactly how i do it. you're my quarter back, im the virgin cheerleader. wait, since when are cheerleaders virgins?

Since you're too ugly a woman to get laid.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Quote by Minkaro
Few posts?

He never goes away. He's like a bloody plague of locusts.

Only with more annoying buzz.

don't you dare insult jack off jill.
just you wait, one day, when you least expect it, im going to kill you.
Quote by Minkaro
Few posts?

He never goes away. He's like a bloody plague of locusts.

Only with more annoying buzz.

Psh, I've posted little lately. Sure, I'm here every day, but I've POSTED less. Lurked more.
Quote by fretsonfire74
you called me an ugly woman?

Yeah, but dashing young man.

Anyway, on topic: Working is lame. Slacking off is where it's at. I've spent the last twenty minutes using a box cutter to cut, "The Amazing Spiderman" from a comic book cover, and gluing it over my name on my name tag.
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by fretsonfire74

LEAVE HER ALONE!

Shes human too
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
Quote by Jack Off Jill

Anyway, on topic: Working is lame. Slacking off is where it's at. I've spent the last twenty minutes using a box cutter to cut, "The Amazing Spiderman" from a comic book cover, and gluing it over my name on my name tag.

its times like this when i wish i worked with you. like not selling cigarettes unless they call them funkadelics. epic.

EDIT:
Quote by metacarpi
LEAVE HER ALONE!

Shes human too

i apologise to thee for being so disrespectful, we need to keep the female UG'ers that we have.

EDIT 2: i just looked at "her" profile, "she" is a guy, my first post stands.
Last edited by fretsonfire74 at Mar 4, 2008,
Quote by fretsonfire74

Well I'm not expecting it now.

In fact I couldn't be expecting it much less that I am now. I don't tend to look forward to my brutal murder, you know. Other people's, yes, but not my own.

Quote by metacarpi
LEAVE HER ALONE!

Shes human too

I shall be looking forward to yours. Nyahahahahaha!
Quote by fretsonfire74
its times like this when i wish i worked with you. like not selling cigarettes unless they call them funkadelics. epic.

Well, as far as I'm concerned, they have to play by MY rules. I've totally been breaking a lot of rules lately. For example, I brought my laptop so I could use rewritable discs that belong to the company in order to burn cds for me to listen to. Now, at the same time, I'm not allowed to listen to cds anymore, as I got the priveledge taken away from all of us for playing, "The Chronic" by Dr. Dre very loudly on Thanksgiving.

And the other day I made that kissing booth out of a cardboard box, and had it at my register, and tried to charge women for kisses. The flaw in the plan was that I should have had a jar out full of quarters so the women didn't really have to pay for them, and so I wouldn't technically be losing any money.

..Oh, and I got written up for that one. As well as a "Pizza Donation Fund" box that I had at my register. I think the only reason I got into trouble for that one is because I made 27 dollars.
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by Jack Off Jill

I need a job like that...
Quote by GiantRaven

I need a job like that...

The best part is that they gave me a raise recently, and I get another one in a month. HAH! They have no idea what I'm doing when I'm here by myself. I mean.. Everything is done, I've finished all my chores. But I'm not going out of my way to find more stuff to do.
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by Jack Off Jill
Well, as far as I'm concerned, they have to play by MY rules. I've totally been breaking a lot of rules lately. For example, I brought my laptop so I could use rewritable discs that belong to the company in order to burn cds for me to listen to. Now, at the same time, I'm not allowed to listen to cds anymore, as I got the priveledge taken away from all of us for playing, "The Chronic" by Dr. Dre very loudly on Thanksgiving.

And the other day I made that kissing booth out of a cardboard box, and had it at my register, and tried to charge women for kisses. The flaw in the plan was that I should have had a jar out full of quarters so the women didn't really have to pay for them, and so I wouldn't technically be losing any money.

..Oh, and I got written up for that one. As well as a "Pizza Donation Fund" box that I had at my register. I think the only reason I got into trouble for that one is because I made 27 dollars.

wow man, 27 dollars, people are generous where you live, it takes me like 3 or 4 hours of busking to make $30 i've been playing since i was 4, and thats all i get.