I'm getting a 5150 shipped to me and I was wondering if I should tell the guy to take the 4 big tubes out when he goes to ship it.. Or would it be safe to just keep them in there..?
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Peavey 5150
Vader Cabinet 4x12
Roland Cube 30X
Line 6 Toneport UX1
Morley Bad Horsie II

Quote by paranormal5150
Its good to see you are getting a vadar cab. No other cab sounds as brutal with a 5150 as the vadars.

Yeah man, Unfortunately the dude emailed me yesterday and said since they've been getting so many orders lately I'd have to wait 4 weeks until they build mine. Being the nice guy that he is he offered the option of pulling out and getting a refund but this is the cab I've always wanted so I'll just have to wait... plus good things happen to those who wait.. right? He said I'll get free shipping next Vader product I order so that's pretty tight.. I probably won't have to replace this cab anytime soon though.

The 5150 is located in Tennessee and I'm in Georgia and I was talking with the guy today and we came to the conclusion that he won't take them out.. He said UPS is going to package it really snug so hopefully it will turn out OK.
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Peavey 5150
Vader Cabinet 4x12
Roland Cube 30X
Line 6 Toneport UX1
Morley Bad Horsie II

Last edited by Vanquish at Mar 4, 2008,