I'm just so happy today. I've finally got my hands on a copy of the tour split between Kind of Like Spitting, The City on Film and Sterling Silver. It has taken years to get ahold of and I think I ended up buying it directly from Bob Nanna which makes it even cooler.

So, what has been your ultimate record score?
Quote by Mia (Pulp Fiction)
Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?

That's when you know you found somebody special. When you can just shut the f*ck up for a minute, and comfortably share silence.

RateYourMusic
Quote by Andrewbiles
I'm just so happy today. I've finally got my hands on a copy of the tour split between Kind of Like Spitting, The City on Film and Sterling Silver. It has taken years to get ahold of and I think I ended up buying it directly from Bob Nanna which makes it even cooler.

So, what has been your ultimate record score?

Which KOLS songs are on that?

+I will have some scores when I get paid. Booya.
there is no fear in this heart.

Quote by ETHANEVIL
How am I being or trying to be fabulous/glamorous?

^you win the game
Quote by Guns N' r0ses
I think its 18 in california but I'm just wonderin cuz if i get caught then I can be like "well legally im allowed to watch it" and they'll be like "k koo"
Lots of Unwound fans in here then?

Quote by the_astronaut
Which KOLS songs are on that?

+I will have some scores when I get paid. Booya.

'Blue period' and 'Out of harm's way, finally'. Not exactly the rarest songs, but its one more checked off my want list for KoLS and completes my City on Film collection. Limited to 300 as well so it rarely appears.

That's when you know you found somebody special. When you can just shut the f*ck up for a minute, and comfortably share silence.

RateYourMusic
I found a 7" of Lou Reed's "Street Spirit" single once.

That and various Hip Hop records on vinyl. When I walk into a record store, I go straight for the Hip Hop vinyl.
Poor advice.
Quote by paintITblack39
A Creation print of Isn't Anything.

Not too much, but I'm happy with it.

I so want that.

Quote by Andrewbiles
Lots of Unwound fans in here then?

Yeah, I'm rather surprised that so many people here are into them.

Anyway, I just scored a copy of Blur's Bustin and Dronin for $12.
Quote by Andrewbiles
'Blue period' and 'Out of harm's way, finally'. Not exactly the rarest songs, but its one more checked off my want list for KoLS and completes my City on Film collection. Limited to 300 as well so it rarely appears.

Ah ohkay cool, that's a pretty good score considering how limited a pressing it is. I thought it'd be some uber rare otherwise unreleased songs though...

Either way, KOLS rules.
there is no fear in this heart.

Quote by ETHANEVIL
How am I being or trying to be fabulous/glamorous?

Quote by the_astronaut
Ah ohkay cool, that's a pretty good score considering how limited a pressing it is. I thought it'd be some uber rare otherwise unreleased songs though...

Either way, KOLS rules.

Unfortunately no, just ticks off a box and provides listening pleasure.
Does have Bob's cover of 'Fairytale of New York' though and it's nicely made on a gold CD.

RateYourMusic