Yeah.

Have to learn the first solo in that song before end of march and I have played for 6 months so it'll be hard but anyways, anyone got some tabs on this one? The Guitar Pro one sounds sooo wrong.

So, anyone here that can pretty much play the solo as it sounds that can send me the tab?
GEAR

Dean V79
Randall RG50-TC
Roland MicroCube
Well, if you've only been playing for six months, it'll take you a LONG time learn a Maiden solo, assuming your skills are of the average six-month-experienced guitar player.

Now, I'm not going to say it's impossible to learn a Maiden solo by March, but I WILL say that it's ridiculous.... Unless you can do hammers, pulls, tremolo picking, know all the scales used in the song, AND have great hand muscles.

It takes time to learn soloing, and if that's your first solo, that'll be hard. I think you're rushing it, man....
Two hands, holding one guitar.
Quote by deadlyMETAL
Well, if you've only been playing for six months, it'll take you a LONG time learn a Maiden solo, assuming your skills are of the average six-month-experienced guitar player.

Now, I'm not going to say it's impossible to learn a Maiden solo by March, but I WILL say that it's ridiculous.... Unless you can do hammers, pulls, tremolo picking, know all the scales used in the song, AND have great hand muscles.

It takes time to learn soloing, and if that's your first solo, that'll be hard. I think you're rushing it, man....

I think you misunderstood me. I mean, the first solo in the song, that Janick plays or was it Adrian? Whatever.

And yeah, it's my first solo.
GEAR

Dean V79
Randall RG50-TC
Roland MicroCube
Found a good tab, now I can play the first solo decent. It's not really as fast as it should be, but I'm gettin it.
GEAR

Dean V79
Randall RG50-TC
Roland MicroCube