... just killed someone.

No, I'm not even kidding. Shot him three times and left him lying by the side of a road. The two guys who killed the kid were 24 and 20 years old. The kid they killed was 20.

WHAT THE **** IS GOING ON?! Stuff like this isn't supposed to happen to people you know! I mean... you read about it in the paper and hear about it on the news, but it's always someone else. Your friends don't murder people.

Three lives are pretty much over before either of them reached the age of 25. (The two people who shot the boy were arrested last night, if you were wondering.)

Ah, talk about something hitting a little too close to home. ****ing Literally.

(Oh, and in other news, one of our state troopers was arrested last night for armed robbery. What....... the ****. Seriously.)
Banging on a trash can
Drumming on a street light
wow. did you know these guys personally? have they found out why they did it?

and wheres fenwick island?
I have no opinion on this matter.
Maybe they heard them some voices......
BITCH, IMA LEAD FARMER

Read 'Em =]
-----------------------------------
[thread="1177989"]Unwanted[/thread]
[thread="1179087"]Rude Awakening[/thread]
The problem is that we remember that 16/17/18 year old school kid, not the adult they are at the time, and we then rose-tint our view of them...

On the flip side, a friend of mine was shot a few years back (about 3). SHe'd been at a relatives house and someone had waved a gun around, and then shot her in the chest three times.
Sure she'd had some problems at school but she had a job, a boyfriend, a FUTURE. Robbed in a few seconds.
Quote by Zugunruhe
wow. did you know these guys personally? have they found out why they did it?

and wheres fenwick island?

fenwick island is in delaware. but this didn't happen in fenwick island. I happen to live in, like, the 4th richest town in the state, so... crime is low here. And I knew one of them personally. Like, I just bumped into him a few weeks ago.
Banging on a trash can
with this news and the news of a man opening fire in a Wendy's in Florida, it's making me sick
--
--
I'm Always Thinking...

--
--
Look at the world, it was bound to happen to people you know sooner or later.

It's a ****ed up place with ****ed up people, what can you expect?
Quote by BigFatSandwich

WHAT THE **** IS GOING ON?! Stuff like this isn't supposed to happen to people you know! I mean... you read about it in the paper and hear about it on the news, but it's always someone else.

And happily they it still is.

No, really though, that's still awful.
On vacation from modding = don't pm me with your pish
yeh someone i know killed a kid and its mother whilst drink drivin one night. its madness!
Quote by shav0r
Well basically sperm is alive right, so how come you don't see it move around on its own in a condom or whatever?

BLAME FACEBOOK FOR MURDERS... NOT THE MUSIC!
Quote by meh!
And happily they it still is.

No, really though, that's still awful.

ha, yeah. that's what I mean, though. I'm not over here crying or anything. It's a terrible thing that happened, but I wasn't close enough to anyone involved to be really broken up about it.

It's just... kinda makes me feel weird. This isn't just a news story anymore. I know these people.
Banging on a trash can
Quote by BigFatSandwich
WHAT THE **** IS GOING ON?! Stuff like this isn't supposed to happen to people you know!

They say your only 6 people away from anyone in the world ...

You could be the friend of the son of the gardener of the boss of Charles Manson's cousin's dentist ...
What's the reason for all this? Are people just losing their consciece or is the earth just getting so overpopulated that there are bound to be more and more loonatics? Or what?
Quote by Sanitarium91
What's the reason for all this? Are people just losing their consciece or is the earth just getting so overpopulated that there are bound to be more and more loonatics? Or what?

People are immoral now- they have no boundaries, whether from religion or parents or what, and too much money only adds to the sense they can do what they want.
Quote by Fassa Albrecht
People are immoral now- they have no boundaries, whether from religion or parents or what, and too much money only adds to the sense they can do what they want.

the kids that did this really didn't have much money at all. their lack of money is what led to this
Banging on a trash can
Quote by BigFatSandwich
the kids that did this really didn't have much money at all. their lack of money is what led to this

But it is their WANT of money that led to this, and it is something we're all guilty of, because we're not satisfied with what we have, we want more.

Plus, even if these kids didn't have that much, there are people that would have much less.
Quote by Fassa Albrecht
But it is their WANT of money that led to this, and it is something we're all guilty of, because we're not satisfied with what we have, we want more.

Plus, even if these kids didn't have that much, there are people that would have much less.

I'm not sure what you're getting at. A lot of people want more money, but they don't sell drugs and shoot people in the face to get it. They killed the kid in retaliation for him robbing someone else.

And, no... I'm not satisfied with what I have. I want more!... but I don't want more money. In fact, I want less money. I make more money than I need and I hate my job. So I'm probably going to end up taking a pay cut in exchange for a new job and better working situation. I want more free time so I can actually make an effort to follow my dreams and not just aimlessly float through life.
Banging on a trash can
Quote by Fassa Albrecht
Could just be one of the evils of modern society then.....

I dunno what it is, dude. It's a lot harder for me to explain away cause, like I said, I know one of the guys involved. He can be an asshole at times, but... murdering someone??? It's crazy.
Banging on a trash can
I think I fear my fellow Americans with guns more than terrorists across the Atlantic.
One of my friends used to go out (until 2 weeks ago) with this guy whose father, while seperated from his wife, killed her and put her body in the trunk of the car and took his kids out for dinner at Colombo's; an Italian restaurant right near my place about 5 years ago. No joke- that's messed up, and the poor kid had some serious emotional problems as I'm sure you can imagine.
Quote by Hpda5121
im not a racist because racism is a crime, and crime is for black people

Quote by the dave
yeah man I put my hand up their skirt and pick em up like a six pack

Quote by Death_switch
mr bill0ws is right
Thats really creepy.
■■■
'member The Pit of 10'? oH, I 'member!

╚═ ▼▲▼▲▼═╝