Page 1 of 2
Any radical form of religion is stupid. Not all Christians are like this, and not all Muslims are terrorists.
"Fighting Satan".

EDIT: Just found this in the Muslims section:

"Muslim is a religion that is based on trying to destroy Christianity. Muslims live in sand dunes and caves. They even have their own retarded "Holy Book" called the Coran. They, like all other demons, appear to be human, just with poop skin which we believe has to do with this verse.

Malachi 2
3 Behold, I will corrupt your seed, and spread dung upon your faces

Muslims smell very bad considering their skin is made of poop, and they also like to put red dots on their foreheads to show their affiliation with Satan. They are really just Satan's "Poo Warriors" since their skin is made from poop.

Muslims worship many idols, like a big giant black stone and five pillars (they worships rocks). Here they use their demonic powers to speak to Satan, or Allah as they call him. The leader of the Poo Warriors was a demon by the name of Muhammad, who took the angry Jesus-hating Jews out and shared to poo and spread it all over their bodies. "
Last edited by 12Jim34 at Mar 4, 2008,
"All Scientists are liars. Just replace the word "science" with liar and you will see what I mean."

Edit:The kids page leads to a page asking if you are 18 or older...
Last edited by that_1_dude24 at Mar 4, 2008,
Quote by 12Jim34
"Fighting Satan".

EDIT: Just found this in the Muslims section:

"Muslim is a religion that is based on trying to destroy Christianity. Muslims live in sand dunes and caves. They even have their own retarded "Holy Book" called the Coran. They, like all other demons, appear to be human, just with poop skin which we believe has to do with this verse.

Malachi 2
3 Behold, I will corrupt your seed, and spread dung upon your faces

Muslims smell very bad considering their skin is made of poop, and they also like to put red dots on their foreheads to show their affiliation with Satan. They are really just Satan's "Poo Warriors" since their skin is made from poop.

Muslims worship many idols, like a big giant black stone and five pillars (they worships rocks). Here they use their demonic powers to speak to Satan, or Allah as they call him. The leader of the Poo Warriors was a demon by the name of Muhammad, who took the angry Jesus-hating Jews out and shared to poo and spread it all over their bodies. "

yeha damn muslims, tring 2 poyson us against God. But us Christians stay tr00! Be strong my brothers!
Im quiet offended at that Muslim thing, this is very inaccurate as I am a Muslim. Hindus where "Red dots" or Bindis. We dont do anything like that.
We don't worship idols only one God, Allah, which many of you might not know is the same God for Christian's just with another name.

And btw we are all not lunatics who bomb every none Muslim, thats blown big by the Media, most of us are peaceful etc.
Thanks xD
/CENTER]
we have some people like this near us, we trick or treated on them ages ago and she gave us a 45 minute talk on how we were doing the devils work and how every religion except from theirs is blasphemy. The guy who i was with said he was completeley aginst religion, she went nuts ahaha
Quote by tymatt67
kinky = using a feather , perverted = using whole chicken.

wow I still can't believe crap like this still exists in the world.

Today I found out that Michael Moore was doing yet another Liberal Lie: Sicko. He's complaining now that America's healthcare industry. What Captain LIAR doesn't realize is God WANTS it that way! Hey fatass! Did you ever consider that God hates science and the atheist, witchcraft spells and potions that they make in those filthy hospitals?

See what I mean though? This LIEberal has gone from trying to take away our guns, to telling us Operation Iraqi Freedom is a bad war, and that now these witchcraft clinics are all great and dandy.

seriously I am a Catholic and this makes me hate other Christians like this
Dragons,

I spelt it with a capotil "D" so that means they're real now right?

Look at what they say about atheists.
Lol it kind of seems sarcastic now but alot of time has been spent on the site though xD
/CENTER]
This is highly debatable. I mean I'm a Christian and this is ridiculous. Please, just because some crazy cook like this has to degrade the religion this far, doesn't mean you have to be ignorant and base your views on the Christian religion this way. I mean if you lived in a country where 85% of the population was Christian, you are bound to get some fanatics. Not to mention the U.K. which is probably where this guy is from has a population percentage of 88%. Thats like getting a bag of picks, and if one of them breaks immediately or one of them is already broken in the bag, are you just gonna throw away in the bag assuming all of them are gonna break immediately?
<--- Satch?
religion is a tool to control the dumb people

rich people are never truely religious (the smart ones sure arent)

i dont wanna offend anybody
just my opinion like some christians say atheists like me are evil
Thank you.
What is wrong with people? Do Christians seriously even read the Bible? I'm Christian, and God = Science to me.
No offence spikX, but thats possible one of the dumbest things I've heard.
Albert Einstein was a Christian, and you're telling me he wasn't smart?
Obviously you're telling me that the richest and smartest people are never Christian. You're ridiculous. You guys must think I'm probably also one of those fanatics, but im just trying to stand for what I believe in.
<--- Satch?
hAHAHAHAHA!

LOOK WHAT HE SAYS ABOUT RAPE!

If a girl who is raped doesn't wanna burn in hell she has to marry the rapist XD XD XD
This kind of Christianity is probably why a lot of people hate Christians. I've been Christian since the day I could think for myself, and I've never heard any of this.

I'm almost pushed to thinking it's trolling, considering the "Are You 18+" on the Kids Page, and "Satan's Poo Warriors."
Quote by Les_Frederiksen
PlayMadness, you give me hope for mankind.

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
I know you get extremists in all religions but, seriously, that was bonkers. Has to be a piss take.
Quote by Rooster666

+1.

^
He's laughing at YOU.
You better click that bastard.

Ibanez RG370DX
Peavey Valveking 112 (w/ Bad Monkey and GE-7 EQ)

DAMN dud link... brb fixing
EDIT** Fixed

OMG, So many lols
I never pass solids, but then again my pee is very thick.
Quote by Vincent745
Quote by grayfox1001
Quote by Vincent745
Your being too opinionated
is that even possible?
Yes it is..
Last edited by sweeping_steve at Mar 4, 2008,
Quote by StratoHamster
No offence spikX, but thats possible one of the dumbest things I've heard.
Albert Einstein was a Christian, and you're telling me he wasn't smart?
Obviously you're telling me that the richest and smartest people are never Christian. You're ridiculous. You guys must think I'm probably also one of those fanatics, but im just trying to stand for what I believe in.

LOL DUDE einstein was jewish...
he even got a invitation to be the first president of israel(back in 1940-48)
"Then God said to Satan, "Hahahahaha! See bitch I totally told you! Ooooooooh!!" "

LMAO
Don't you try and ask me your expiration date
Plans that forgot me 99 times
you'll be the one who opens the gate.

- Cedric Bixler Zavala

Founder of the UG RHPS fanclub....

to join simply amend sig..
This is just sickening. I'm Christian but I can't believe that some of us do this, and it's not a small percentage that think this, I know quite a few people like this, I used to be one of them.

I think we need to make another Christian religion that is more open minded. Called Christianity v.2 or something.

EDIT: at sweeping steve's pics.
Last edited by Sylvanus at Mar 4, 2008,
he has several famous quotes as where he mentions in God. According to this website im reading, Jewish and Christians believe nearly in the same God, but huge differences in practice.
<--- Satch?
Quote by Sylvanus
This is just sickening. I'm Christian but I can't believe that some of us do this, and it's not a small percentage that think this, I know quite a few people like this, I used to be one of them.

I think we need to make another Christian religion that is more open minded. Called Christianity v.2 or something.

Actually what these people believe is Christianity v2.0. The original christian faith was much different. In the original bible there was no concept of Hell, that was added along with tons of other stupid garbage during the Inquisition when they discovered the power of fear-mongering and spiritual guilt-trips.

The entire religion is going bottom-up. Eventually people will realize that they can't blame their problems on things that aren't real like God or Satan, human problems all originate from human actions, the rest will cling to their faith and become more and more dangerously radical as they completely lose all rationality in a maelstrom of mysticism and self-denial.

Religion is, after all, merely a primitive form of Philosophy. In 50-100 years organized religion will be a thing of the past, it's last remnants will be militant cults that live in constant fear of non-believers and their crazy "reason and rationality" and their sick demented concepts of "individual freedom and choices."

But yeah this site is obviously just a piss-take on radical neo-neo-christians.
Quote by CLVPX
Wow, SkyValley = Epic win.
Has no1 realised that this website is a joke?

"You eat lobster, Satan wins! Leviticus 11:9-12"

Come on man...
Gosh! Go to agnostics! Look this pic:

Look how the devil turns from black to white while it advances to Christianity.
Racism anyone?

"2.) Myth: Atheists are very socially conscious and strive for humans to live in peace.

Reality: Atheists are all anarchist who hate everything and everyone. All atheists are out to forcibly remove God from the world and take Him out of the History of His Earth."

. That site is gold.

EDIT:
I just realized that this site is a joke. I feel dumb .
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

Last edited by urik at Mar 4, 2008,
They give an email address.

Up for some fun?
El-Danny

Quote by americnidiot
You keep seeing songs like KoC, SMBH, and Hysteria showing up on games, but I want Micro Cuts on either Rock Band or Sing Star. I want to see numerous masses of kids staring at the tv wondering what the hell they're supposed to do.
It obviously a joke. It's a very funny website, though
Quote by Kensai
Forget about her, she seems complicated. Who wants a girl who answers in riddles? I'm not the fucking sfinx.

Quote by Rambo-Conny
Woah, woah. Back the hell up.

Polo shirt?

Sunglasses?

Of course he got all the girls, he's Rick Astley.
I really hope this is a joke.... I can't believe anyone would be so stupid as to call this kind of stuff true Christian, and I hope none of you believe that this is the way God would have people behave. Plus, he can't spell Moron.

But I'm not totally convinced it is a joke.... =S
Quote by DistantScreams
Awwwww.... CaptainBec that was messed up

Why? Because I rap about reality? Like me and my grandma having a cup of tea?
There ain't no party like my nanna's tea party - heey - ho!
It's a joke... the kids page is evidence, and the fact that there is an Ali G clip is further evidence, and the hate mail generator is proof...
Page 1 of 2