So after debating with myself due to a tight budget, i've decided i'm going to get the bugera 6262. I understand it just came out so theres not much known about reliability but i'm too poor to afford an actualy 6505/5150 and if it sounds just as good as it i'll buy it.

I love the 5150/6505 series esp due to the fact i play alot of metalcore/hardcore stuff, so if this is the closest thing i'm sold.
GEAR:
Schecter C-1 Plus (Emg 81/85)
ESP/LTD Viper 400
Bugera 6262 Head
Marshall 1960A Cab
Bad Monkey OD
ISP Decimator
Yea post when you get it. I saw one at my local shop and the guy there said it was actually pretty good. All tube If I remember right, he said it was meant to be the cheap alternative to the 5150/6505.
2008 Fender American Standard Stratocaster
Dean ML Select
Customized Schecter Omen-6
Taylor 214e
Marshall DSL 50 with 1960 cab
Cube 15
Vox Wah
Blues Driver BD-2

Quote by Chordzzz
can you fuсk it?

Quote by nebiru
Oh I will find a way.
Yeah that's exactly what it is a cheap alternative. When I get it i'll let you guys know probably post a couple of clips me playing, i'm not all that good though but decent I guess.

btw schecter88 I have a place in my heart for schecter guitars haha, they're amazing.
GEAR:
ESP/LTD Viper 400
Bugera 6262 Head
Marshall 1960A Cab
Bad Monkey OD
ISP Decimator
err also, any idea what kind of cab I should pair this up with?

Like I said mainly play metalcore/hardcore with very few clean stuff. But i want to keep clean stuff as an option.
GEAR:
ESP/LTD Viper 400
Bugera 6262 Head
Marshall 1960A Cab
Bad Monkey OD
ISP Decimator
What's your price range on a cab? I know alot of people like avatars. Good quality cabs I hear and they use celestions. I think the have some 2x12's for like $370 or so. Or check around for some used cabs in local craigslist or sale papers.
2008 Fender American Standard Stratocaster
Dean ML Select
Customized Schecter Omen-6
Taylor 214e
Marshall DSL 50 with 1960 cab
Cube 15
Vox Wah
Blues Driver BD-2

Quote by Chordzzz
can you fuсk it?

Quote by nebiru
Oh I will find a way.