Well as the topic says.....everytime I log into an account, the desktop and everything loads up, then I get the BSOD...which gives me the STOP errors but searching for them on microsoft's site didn't really help....How did it start? Well I opened limewire while using MSN, and then my pc froze and I restarted and then the process began....(I uninstalled Limewire already, but I do not know what driver,if any, is causing the problem). Anyone have a solution??
Do a system restore if you can. If not, you might want to reinstall windows. I'd probably back up all important data too.
"Few things are harder to put up with than the annoyance of a good example." - Mark Twain

"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living; the world owes you nothing; it was here first." - Samuel Langhornne Clemens
Before you do anything... big... it might be the result of your computer being too warm. Next time it does that, start it up and press delete. Somewhere in the bios there should be a temperature meter.

Oh and before anyone else says it

g3t a mac lolololol
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
if you have a windows disk you can try a repair by booting to the windows disk and choose r to repair your computer then choose at the command prompt type "chkdsk /r".
With fat friends there are no see-saws.. just catapults!
^ Hah! I've already beat you to it.
I did a chkdsk but, it repaired everything corrupted and the problem still occurs, I can also go into safe mode with it restarting.
Quote by Kensai
Before you do anything... big... it might be the result of your computer being too warm. Next time it does that, start it up and press delete. Somewhere in the bios there should be a temperature meter.

Oh and before anyone else says it

g3t a mac lolololol

Quote by wild_card05
if you have a windows disk you can try a repair by booting to the windows disk and choose r to repair your computer then choose at the command prompt type "chkdsk /r".

Both good suggestions. I'd check the heat in the Bios first and then do a check disk repair. I forgot that the windows disk had a repair option.

EDIT: Oooh. Did you do a system restore? If it still occurs, you might need to reinstall windows.
"Few things are harder to put up with than the annoyance of a good example." - Mark Twain

"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living; the world owes you nothing; it was here first." - Samuel Langhornne Clemens
I tried to do that but everytime I do one, it says that it failed to restore it to that point in time. So...
You said you opened limewire, were you downloading something? If so, there is a definite possibility you have a virus or such a large amount of spyware trying to run at startup its crashing your computer....at this point, i would say get files off of there if you can, put the windows cd in and reinstall windows and start new, this time minus limewire.... or you could keep limewire and do this all again when it happens
Does it matter that the STOP error changes everytime it restarts?
These were the errors I wrote down:

STOP 0x0000008E (0xC0000005,0x804Z37EE,0xF065AB88,0x0000000)
STOP 0x0000008E (0xC0000005,0x804Z37EE,0xF29D5B88,0x0000000)
STOP 0x0000008E (0xC0000005,0x804Z37EE,0xF1E32B88,0x0000000)
STOP 0x0000008E (0xC0000005,0x804Z37EE,0xF0EC7B88,0x0000000)
Done any driver updates just before it started? And have you got windows set to auto-install updates, or do you have to manually tell it when and what to install?
Quote by wlcm2themachine
You said you opened limewire, were you downloading something? If so, there is a definite possibility you have a virus or such a large amount of spyware trying to run at startup its crashing your computer....at this point, i would say get files off of there if you can, put the windows cd in and reinstall windows and start new, this time minus limewire.... or you could keep limewire and do this all again when it happens

No, I just opened limewire then that crashed(which is usually does when I open it), then I was using my msn and then it froze.
Hate to say LimeWire is suicide.

I am a relatively agnostic person, but I got smacked hard by compu-Karma.

My downloading days are done. I lost everything, even the stuff I got legally, songs I wrote and recorded, photos I took, etc. All of it.

It was my own fault for downloading illegally. You're asking for trouble.

Save what you can, reinstall Windows and stay off LimeWire!!
"Virtually no one who is taught Relativity continues to read the Bible."

Quote by Mad_BOB
Done any driver updates just before it started? And have you got windows set to auto-install updates, or do you have to manually tell it when and what to install?

Nope, but I manually tell it when to install and whatnot
Quote by rock.freak667
Nope, but I manually tell it when to install and whatnot

Well, in that case, i'm going with the majority - windows needs re-installing. This time, avoid p2p, or get a very good anti-virus programme. AVG free works much better than the most popular comercial brands (ie Norton) despite not costing you anything. Seeing as you can boot in safe mode, you should be able to back up most data to a USB hard disk or something.
Quote by GiantRaven
Pfft at least you get BSOD

I just get random restarts

All. The. ****ing. Time.

All my programs crash endlessly as well

Could be overheating for you, too.
Quote by GiantRaven
Pfft at least you get BSOD

I just get random restarts

All. The. ****ing. Time.

All my programs crash endlessly as well

Sounds like a memory fault, or at least some kind of hardware failure. check CPU temps, and switch around your RAM chips. If the ram switch doesn't work and CPU temps are normal, check all your drivers to see if there's newer versions, but i've never heard of a driver fault causing reboot without BSOD. that doesnt work, you've probably been virused. Re-installing will cure it, and should fix most other software problems if that's what it is.
Quote by Mad_BOB
Well, in that case, i'm going with the majority - windows needs re-installing. This time, avoid p2p, or get a very good anti-virus programme. AVG free works much better than the most popular comercial brands (ie Norton) despite not costing you anything. Seeing as you can boot in safe mode, you should be able to back up most data to a USB hard disk or something.

That sucks but I guess I will have to do it then....
Quote by Mad_BOB
Sounds like a memory fault, or at least some kind of hardware failure. check CPU temps, and switch around your RAM chips. If the ram switch doesn't work and CPU temps are normal, check all your drivers to see if there's newer versions, but i've never heard of a driver fault causing reboot without BSOD. that doesnt work, you've probably been virused. Re-installing will cure it, and should fix most other software problems if that's what it is.

Happens all the time. There's a setting in XP where you can choose if you want the BSOD or not. I've noticed that on some windows it just doesn't give a BSOD, and on some it does.

Doing a virus-scan isn't very difficult, so I'd suggest that, though I don't think I've ever heard of anyone being able to blame a virus for any rebootrelated problem.
Quote by Kensai
Happens all the time. There's a setting in XP where you can choose if you want the BSOD or not. I've noticed that on some windows it just doesn't give a BSOD, and on some it does.

Doing a virus-scan isn't very difficult, so I'd suggest that, though I don't think I've ever heard of anyone being able to blame a virus for any rebootrelated problem.

Ah, i didn't know about that setting. So depending on the PC it may well be a driver problem.

There have been viruses around that run on startup and auto-restart your pc after a certain period of time. And some that corrupt various parts of the hard-disk, which could potentially cause reboots and crashes...But the reason why i suggested memory failure first, is that it is the most likely thing to happen and not give any BSOD or warning sounds - CPU overheat should reboot with a warning from the motherboard speaker first (depending on BIOS, ofc).
^ Yeah I know, I've just never heard of anyone getting a virus that does that, both IRL people and UG people.

The times I've gotten CPU overheats I've never heard anything from the speakers, the only time I hear those is when I press too many keys at once (which is sooo helpful).
I get this a hell of a lot. A sort of mixture of restarts and blue screens. Very very annoying..Especially when playing WC3 D:!
Quote by Mad_BOB

You have no ****ing idea how many virus/spyware/whatever scans i've done

I just guess its got some faulty hardware but can't afford to replace it
Quote by Bubonic Chronic
Hate to say LimeWire is suicide.

I am a relatively agnostic person, but I got smacked hard by compu-Karma.

My downloading days are done. I lost everything, even the stuff I got legally, songs I wrote and recorded, photos I took, etc. All of it.

It was my own fault for downloading illegally. You're asking for trouble.

Save what you can, reinstall Windows and stay off LimeWire!!

Nah, just don't use bloated programs like Limewire. Try using a program that uses less resources, like soulseek.