Page 1 of 3
4am on Thursday we stole my friends couch and bunrt it on the bonfire with numerous traffic cones we stole from the local diversion

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
I'm sure there was a thread with exactly the same title last week.

Edit:
Quote by cobain_is_king
This one time I got really drunk and used the search bar.

Win!
I have vids?
Quote by Oligarchy
SGRocker0791 and Raijin.xiii are ass holes in case anyone was wondering.

Quote by jimmyjimjim
try not to be such a dick

Quote by jdotp
thanks to the ignorant prick
Pretty much everything as I am pretty much always drunk.

"Virtually no one who is taught Relativity continues to read the Bible."

I done a sick on the floor wen i was drunk once
Quote by Darth_Qurashi
Man it feels just like anal sex, I think; I'm still a virgin

Quote by nebiru
Goose is my Hero.

Quote by Xeus
Yeah, if you get the shag in before she's your legal sister the incest is over turned
punched my best friend in the face got into a fight with my cousin and went to jail for DUI whohooooooo!!!!
Last Friday I chugged a quart (way over my limit , I was being an ass) I passed out almost instantly , puked all over my friends house , passed out in his bathroom with my dick out , Made a fool out of myself in front of the girl I'm ****ing obsessed with , then fell asleep on a DVD player and woke up with what felt like a brain tumor.

I'm an idiot.

EDIT: I also got makeup put all over my face and someone wrote their initials on my forehead.
Last edited by ShaunDiel at Mar 4, 2008,
punched a bus stop
tried to fly down some stairs
almost fell in a canal

you know, those old chesnuts
Quote by Jaffaps2
It's meant to reflect Clapton's career, starts off good but then turns into a piece of shit.

The Lord has done mighty things with his right hand
Psalms chapter 118, verse 12
i took off my shirt, picked up my guitar and shredded.

..awfully
my friend and I sprayed a lot of deodrant into a drum, and set it on fire and because of the hole in both sides of the drum, it shot out one side of the drum like a flamethrower while sucking it in the other side...
Put my friend in the fridge when he was passed out, fell through my friend's stairs, various girls which I later regretted when they fell in love with me afterwards, burned a couch, blew up an abandoned pub with butane cannisters, milked my friend's dog, gave a cat a lecture about why it shouldn't be communist and cook me a pie and woke up in a river 6 miles away from where I was the night before
Not all in the same night though
ohai little sig.
Quote by SmarterChild
I got mildly drunk and had a good time.

Crazy.

Living on the edge!!!! lol
Erm... many things, but one was acting out the entirety of 'champagne supernova' charads style
D-U-F-R-A-I-S

Quote by darkstar2466
WRONG.

The only reason it exists is because drugs get people fucked up, and people love getting fucked up.

I've only been hammered once. I played Wii boxing, washed my hoodie, shaved, and threw up. In that order.
We're only strays.
One thing i can remember is getting p*ssed off at this guy which ended up with me throwing him down the stairs. I am being deadly serious.
Quote by GrEgUms1991
One thing i can remember is getting p*ssed off at this guy which ended up with me throwing him down the stairs. I am being deadly serious.

That was you!?! You asshole!!!

edit: did you censor the word piss?
Quote by SeveralSpecies
That was you!?! You asshole!!!

edit: did you censor the word piss?

Was what me? lol
Quote by GrEgUms1991
Was what me? lol

You threw me down the stairs! I'm paralyzed from the waist down!
i ended up pissing in the shower and i looked up at a ceiling fan spinning really fast and decided to do circles and follow it then i layed by the toilet for awhile and laughed histarically till i fell asleep
Quote by SeveralSpecies
You threw me down the stairs! I'm paralyzed from the waist down!

Nah, the dude i threw down the stairs only recieved a broken toe. lol

And unless you travelled to Edinburgh last month then im afraid you are mistaken me for somebody else
Quote by CamH773
i ended up pissing in the shower and i looked up at a ceiling fan spinning really fast and decided to do circles and follow it then i layed by the toilet for awhile and laughed histarically till i fell asleep

Thanks, you've just reminded me why I no longer get ridiculously drunk.
Quote by GrEgUms1991
Nah, the dude i threw down the stairs only recieved a broken toe. lol

And unless you travelled to Edinburgh last month then im afraid you are mistaken me for somebody else

...an unlikely story! I will get you back!

*waits patiently around a set of stairs close to where this guy lives*
Quote by Demonikk
Put my friend in the fridge when he was passed out, fell through my friend's stairs, various girls which I later regretted when they fell in love with me afterwards, burned a couch, blew up an abandoned pub with butane cannisters, milked my friend's dog, gave a cat a lecture about why it shouldn't be communist and cook me a pie and woke up in a river 6 miles away from where I was the night before
Not all in the same night though

TEH WINZ!
once, i went pee in my friend laundry basket somehow mistaking it for a toilet. all her dirty laundry was now wet and smelled like urine! aahahah. wen i woke up the next mrrning she looked like she was gona shoot me...no joke
Let's just say I may never sleep in a tent again.

Also, I once fell through a fence.
Quote by abstract pie
Ahh the pit. Where conversations of Pokemon Cards can turn into ones of wizard homosexuality

You are everything I want...
...'Cause you are...

...Everything I'm not.

Atheism. Is. Not. A. Religion.
Today's saints were yesterday's sellouts
Quote by SeveralSpecies
...an unlikely story! I will get you back!

*waits patiently around a set of stairs close to where this guy lives*

*hides*

Ill be waiting here ready to spray you in the eyes with some Lynx Chocolate lol

And if it is you, then dont ever cockblock me again and there shall be no further beatings!!
i played halo... that is so hard when you are drunk.
Quote by Burtonjp
Im secretly a lesbian female in a male body. The worlds a tough place for me.

Quote by gunther_sucks
I once ran into a mirror that I didn't know was there. I think you could say We were both suprised.
Page 1 of 3