looks like youv got some pretty good gear for metal rhythm playing, but i would suggest checking out the boss metal core pedal, iv got one and its got an amazing tone

which isp decimator model do you have? iv been looking at the rack unit and it looks really good, is the time vector prossessing as good as the website says?
www.myspace.com/adayoverdue

GEAR-
Guitars-
Ibanez SA260lh
Epiphone SG-black lefthand
Vintage Metal Axxe
Westfield Les Paul copy

Pedals
BOSS Metal Core
BOSS TU2
BOSS NS2
BOSS BF3 Flanger

BOSS BCB60

Amp
Orange Dual Terror head
If your looking to really nail a specific tone I would suggest an EQ. I just got the Bost GE-7, and if i look at the "ultimate settings thread" i set my amp to the settings suggested and then tweak the EQ to really nail the specific tone.

I also have a metal muff which is pretty awesome if your looking for something like that.

edit- you have an eq, so disregard this i guess

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((()
A tube amp, an OD and an EQ. Which you already have all three.
Quote by lizarday
oh yeah? well larry king the slayer guitarist owns bc rich guitars. (i think)
buy a 31 band rack eq and a mesa boogie triple rectifier. You can't go wrong with that.
Homemade Strat
ESP EC1000
ESP MH 400 w/ Original Floyd Rose
Epi Les Paul Custom
Line6 Flextone
Mesa Boogie Triple Rectifier
Furman Power Cond.
DOD rack EQ
Digitech Whammy
Dunlop Wah
Boss FL2 Flanger
Line6 Tremelo
Line6 Echo Park
You don't NEED any pedals, except maybe an EQ. Having said that it's nice to have a bit of chorus for clean parts
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
What about a reverb would that help any? What would be a good one for a budget? Are there any good distrtion pedals to use on a tube amp?
Quote by mickyd
looks like youv got some pretty good gear for metal rhythm playing, but i would suggest checking out the boss metal core pedal, iv got one and its got an amazing tone

which isp decimator model do you have? iv been looking at the rack unit and it looks really good, is the time vector prossessing as good as the website says?

I have the pedal version and it works great.