I cant wait! Going there for 5 weeks, signed up for Guitar Sessions course. It will be the longest I have been away from home in a while But its so worth it.

Since im gonna be down here so long, anyone been down in Boston or know whats to do for fun around there?
sweet. best five weeks you'll ever invest in your playing. haven't been to Boston, so can't help you there, but cheers!
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
go to santarpio's pizza. nuff said
Call me the rap assassinator. Rhymes rugged and built like Schwarzenegger
Sounds cool! I'm sure it will be excellent if you are as excited as the opening of this thread indicates.

I know of someone that went to Berklee though and hated it, he said it learnt a million times more jamming with the old guys there/around the area.

Each to their own I guess! Just thought I'd add that to make the thread more interesting.
I didn't even know that kind of program existed. I might have to check that out. Anyway, Boston is an amazing town. The food's amazing. Music's great. It's an all around awesome city.
Quote by Noyon999

They will be on their knees begging for mercy... But The Pit shall have no such mercy and finish them with a "HADOKEN!"

Founder of the Help UG Achieve World Domination group and Vice President of UGtopia