Already done. Today. A couple of hours ago.

*reported*
Quote by Les_Frederiksen
PlayMadness, you give me hope for mankind.

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
this is ignorant stuff all lies and retardation to be christian you have to strive to be christ like. hatred and intolerance has nothing to do with christ whos the one being influenced by satan. i'm not a christian i just hate hipocritical **** like this
Quote by Deadmen
Wait for them by your door, and when they come.
Jump out with your wiener just hanging there and yell "Surprise!"
They'll never talk to you again, also make shure to helicoptor it a bit.

Memeber #665 of the Ibanez RG owners of the world club
Last edited by joshjebl at Mar 4, 2008,
This isn't real, it's just made for laughs and for people to get upset over.

BRIGHT LIGHTS PUT ME IN A TRANCE.
but it aint house music that makes me want to dance.
There's no way this is serious. I mean that. This is a clever trolling attempt by somebody out there.
A King of the Liberal Lies. Look at him! He's fat! He must be an idiot because of that. Look he speaks! LIBERAL!! Stoopid idiot! Your gonna burn in Hell! You want to choke the corporations of their millions so atheists can live nice lives. MORAN!!

That is copypasted from the website. It's talking about Micheal Moore. There is no way on earth that is serious.
ALWAYS

WANNA BE WITH YOU,
MAKE BELIEV
E WITH YOU,
AND L
IVE IN HARMONY, HARMONY,

OH, LOOVE!
ya it must be fake it's too stupid. i hope it is. but you never know there are some real idiots out there.
Quote by Deadmen
Wait for them by your door, and when they come.
Jump out with your wiener just hanging there and yell "Surprise!"
They'll never talk to you again, also make shure to helicoptor it a bit.

Memeber #665 of the Ibanez RG owners of the world club

ROFL! this is hillarious!!!
I love all forms of Rock 'n' Roll, past and NOT present
Its hard to think that this can be real, I am a christian and it is just fricking ridiculous some of the stuff they say

I mean, they say pi equals 3! http://www.truechristian.com/pi.html

Theres believing in the Bible logical and theres taking everything literally and throwing away sanity. This website follows the latter.

EDIT:
Quote by Pasor Jim

If the atheists say plants and animals came from smaller creatures we just say that plants and animals actually came from JUST water and watch how many people will turn to Jesus! It's alright to lie as long as its to lure people to Jesus. Most pastors do it anyways! Hahaha! Stupid Liberals!

Quote by mustaineNslash
i know this sounds stupid but...
wheres the sig button??

(sry)

Last edited by aleb at Mar 4, 2008,