Here's a video, listen to the first and third guitar line. The last note ends on C (10th fret on D), and the magically turns into a harmonic or whatever. Any idea how to do this? do I basically hold my guitar close to me amp to produce feedback?
if you have lots of gain, a valve amp will produce lovely sounding feedback.
Get off this damn forum and play your damn guitar.
ok, so I literally just need to move my guitar close to the speaker? can't be too hard. No valve amp though :'(
Hold the fretted note, and touch the string lightly. You should get a high harmonic. Or just crank up the gain knob and stand close, but thatll sound different than the harmonic idea.