I bleached my hair, how much would a Salon charge to dye it back to it's normal color

I've been rocking this for about a month now and my roots are starting to show really significantly. Does anyone know how much a Salon would charge to simply dye my hair back to it's natural color? (My hair right now is a yellow-ish blonde and my natural hair color is a medium brown color if that matters)
it depends on the salon. there is no way to get it back to its original colour though. you have to cut off the bleached part and just let it grow naturally.
you cant get a match just shave it off be a skin head DO IT!!!!!!!
Quote by Deadmen
Wait for them by your door, and when they come.
Jump out with your wiener just hanging there and yell "Surprise!"
They'll never talk to you again, also make shure to helicoptor it a bit.

Memeber #665 of the Ibanez RG owners of the world club
You could dye it brown, but it wouldnt be exactly the same. I would just let it grow out and cut the bleached part until it grows back completely brown.
Oh ok but do you know what the price range would be? As long as I can get it to a brown color it'd be fine.
Just do it yourself. You can buy a box of decent dye for around nine dollars at a basic drugstore. And if you're dying it darker, there's really almost no way you could mess it up.
There's only one girl in the world for you
and she probably lives in Tahiti.
I actually do have some brown hair dye but I heard that trying to go straight from blonde to brown might result in some weird colors if you try to do it yourself.
My barber charges about 90 bucks for coloring it black on me.
Quote by A Certain Death
my mum is a retard
Quote by Bruce Got Dro
I actually do have some brown hair dye but I heard that trying to go straight from blonde to brown might result in some weird colors if you try to do it yourself.

Nah. If you follow the directions, it shouldn't do that.

You could always try a semi-permanent color. Those wash out in, like, twenty-some shampoos, so if you don't like the way it turns out, you don't have to wait until it all grows out. Plus, they're better for your hair.
I use Clairol Natural Instincts, and it works really well.